PDA

View Full Version : Wise words from Our Guru

avvenalaf
21/12/2007, 2:57 PM
Since he is banned (rightly) from posting here, it's only fair that he should get his day in the sun with regard to Mr. Connor. Anyone ever heard of this Moore guy?

FROM KILDARE COUNTY FORUM
GUYS: I hear today that that the biggest bluffer in the game, Sean Connor, has had his P45 from Bohemians. I wonder how it took them so long to figure that this guy hasn't a clue what he is doing, he signed a load of duffers all on massive money, some reported to be on €1,600 a week. A really mediocre season for a club splashing the cash about.

Back to Mickey Mouse UK non-league clubs for this guy unless someone else is daft enough to employ a total baloney merchant who used to answer the phones at Birmingham City FC and is unknown by Port Vale FC, where he claimed he once resided, more like pub sides Gresley Rovers and Ilkeston Town, where he was a disaster at both clubs.

A young Irish kid coaching in the UK, Michael Moore, manager of Stratford Town, home of the Bard, he has got them to the top with a small budget, holds the UEFA A Licence, played for Derby County and towards the end of his career back home at Sligo Rovers. Ideal for Boh's, I wonder why these Directors never use their brains and ask questions about young hungry kids like this one instead of dead-beats like Connor who have never won a cup of tea in the game?

Watch the recycled failure dead-beats lining up for this job now, sure to be dozens of them.
Siempre Blanco

showgies
21/12/2007, 7:15 PM
The only Moore I remember was that big centre half during Jimmy Mullen's time (I think)...................and he certainly wasn't Irish

Redie
23/12/2007, 2:29 PM
The only Moore I remember was that big centre half during Jimmy Mullen's time (I think)...................and he certainly wasn't Irish

Think he was David Moore. only played half a season, not the worst but not brilliant either and certainly not Irish

avvenalaf
23/12/2007, 6:38 PM
I don't think we'll bother putting yer man right - the internet might crash over the Christmas if he took off.

showgies
23/12/2007, 6:58 PM
Our forum hasn't been the same without him

Red Soldier
24/12/2007, 10:52 PM
Our forum hasn't been the same without him

seconded