PDA

View Full Version : O'Shea signs from Bray

gilberto_eire
19/12/2007, 11:36 PM
http://www.galwayunitedfc.ie/squad/united-sign-james-o-shea.html

about time we saw a decent signing, a player proven at this level not another we're hopping can make the step-up!

JC_GUFC
19/12/2007, 11:54 PM
Another very good signing.

However he's only played half a season for Bray so he's hardly proven at this level. It's great that an u-19 international is choosing to join us from another club, I'm sure he probably has had a few offers from clubs in England.

gilberto_eire
20/12/2007, 12:05 AM
Another very good signing.

However he's only played half a season for Bray so he's hardly proven at this level. It's great that an u-19 international is choosing to join us from another club, I'm sure he probably has had a few offers from clubs in England.

he's more proven at this level then are other 3 signings is what i was saying!. it doesnt appear he was shown the door at Bray and is an under-19 inter', good to see coming to the club makes up a bit for the 1st 3 signings, hopefully they were all just signed as squad players!!

sligoman
20/12/2007, 12:06 AM
Strange time of the night to announce a signing...ye all night owls in the west?

Patrick Dunne
20/12/2007, 12:23 AM
He's a live one (see Bray forum). Will need to be kept well away
from the influence of the drinking/bebo brigade.

gufct
20/12/2007, 1:55 AM
good signing just what we needed a right winger now just one more to go a centre mid or a striker. Great to see such a strong squad with cover in all areas sorted so early.

BrayUnknowns
20/12/2007, 8:36 AM
Jay's a good lad, down to earth and quite. What happened at the Bray POTY awards was totally out of caracter for him... but such a serious breach of contract and no matter who you are you deserved to be fired. It would happen in any type of job.

Good young player with plenty of potential but he REALLY under preformed for us all last season. 1 goal to his name, not good enough really. Can play right wing or up front. He had nearly 2 seasons in our 1st team squad.

Don't think he will be a massive loss really cause we have Kavangh on the right wing and Myler brought in up front.

Anyway, best of luck to ya Jay, hope all goes well in the west. Thankls for the service.

GuisaSaigon
20/12/2007, 10:33 AM
Was he involved in the gay love triangle that The Star reported on?:rolleyes:

KR's Post
20/12/2007, 10:55 AM
Was he involved in the gay love triangle that The Star reported on?:rolleyes:

Wasn't gay love triangle, wasn't even a love triangle, just a tiff between2 players who's girlfriend got involved and slagged the other.

superfrank
20/12/2007, 11:00 AM
I think he's a promising talent. It's a pity he left Bray the way he did but best of luck to him. He'll always try his best. He has a lot of potential still.

gilberto_eire
20/12/2007, 4:12 PM
Jay's a good lad, down to earth and quite. What happened at the Bray POTY awards was totally out of caracter for him... but such a serious breach of contract and no matter who you are you deserved to be fired. It would happen in any type of job.

Good young player with plenty of potential but he REALLY under preformed for us all last season. 1 goal to his name, not good enough really. Can play right wing or up front. He had nearly 2 seasons in our 1st team squad.

Don't think he will be a massive loss really cause we have Kavangh on the right wing and Myler brought in up front.

Anyway, best of luck to ya Jay, hope all goes well in the west. Thankls for the service.

can you expand on the 1st point or even just point me to where i can view it?.... ill check ye'r forum though while i await to see if i can find it myself!

Olander
20/12/2007, 4:15 PM
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=77894&highlight=James+O%27Shea

braysnumber1
20/12/2007, 4:17 PM
He's a good player i wish bray kept but what he did at the awards nite he deserved to go. but this is his character, i've heard loadz of stuff that he gets up to and i wudnt be surprised if he is playin leinster league football in 3 yrs - i hope he isnt but...

oh he scored 2 goals last season - 1 against rovers and 1 against sligo...