PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk kid on Super Sweet 16

Magicme
19/12/2007, 9:32 AM
Heard the other day on The Last Word that a young lad from Dundalk will be featured in the MTV show My Super Sweet 16. Not sure if any of you have had the "pleasure" of watching this show but basically it is usually spoilt brat american kids blowing thousands on an "awesome" 16th birthday party (sometimes they do other birthdays such as 18/21).

This week on MTV they are showing My Super Sweet 16 UK and I think this lad Lorcan's is due on either tonight, thurs or fri. Will be interesting to watch as apparently they are going to show Dundalk in a good light!

Anyways, will be on between 9 & 10 over the next few nights on MTV if you have nothing better to be doing!

superfrank
19/12/2007, 9:47 AM
I will definitely find something better to do than watch that crap.

Anytime I've seen it the kids are such spoilt egotistical little brats. In the ones I 've seen they had line-ups for models and they handed out invitations in a big ceremony as if they were royalty. They don't know how well they have it. It's really annoying to watch.

GavinZac
19/12/2007, 9:49 AM
I assume they're making Dundalk look good by driving through Drogheda first.

Magicme
19/12/2007, 10:17 AM
I know what you mean Frank and thats what am interested in watching it in Dundalk for. The guy doing it apparently learned how to absail and comes down from the ceiling of the Marshes shopping centre in Dundalk to present his invites. Cascada play at his party and just for the sake of MTV they have some Irish Dancing at the party! So embarrasing!

Aw Gavin, even though it kills me to say it Dundalk has some good things to offer. They have a new skating rink, the JJB sports centre, Marshes shopping centre and the biggest bouncy castle in Ireland.

Wolfie
19/12/2007, 10:18 AM
Will be interesting to watch as apparently they are going to show Dundalk in a good light!

What's their budget? 25 Million?

They must have hired Steven Spielberg and a **** load of special effects.

Magicme
19/12/2007, 10:19 AM
What's their budget? 25 Million?

he he. as far as I know they had a limited enough budget as the dad said he refused to give a blank cheque book.

Red&White Rover
19/12/2007, 9:06 PM
Happened to switch this on. What a ****. Really. Wouldn't last two seconds in the "Real" world. Would love to see him come to my school for a day...

Also, mortified for the fella and girl who were filmed being "intimate" in the corner...

Kildare Lad
19/12/2007, 10:21 PM
Ha I just had to stick this on for a look, really seems like a proper little ponce.

Would imagine most of them people who showed at his party arent even his friends, and just showed to be on televison. Bet hel get some stick (if not a beating or 2!) after that!

As for his parents... They really truly spoiled the lad, and seemed to put up with alot of sh*te from him, must have spent a serious amount of money to have organised all that too:eek:

Torn-Ado
20/12/2007, 2:34 AM
Did he pour petrol over himself and threaten to light a match if he didn't get what he wanted?

Magicme
20/12/2007, 7:58 AM
Close to Torn-Ado! What a brat. I blame the parents. If my son treated me like that he would find himself in the toughest boarding school before he could say "but mum".

He actually called Blackrock "the OC of Ireland". Ha! My parents basement is bigger than alot of the houses in Blackrock. Get over yourself you little git.

gustavo
20/12/2007, 8:43 AM
And people complain when some in Britain think we are part of the UK , when we can take part in such programmes without any fuss.

Block G Raptor
20/12/2007, 9:16 AM
That Little Bathstud should be beaten to death with a stocking of his own Shyte
If my kids even contemplated speaking to me like that I'd feckin' batter them, not give them a feckin' blank cheque and a trip to NYc

citizenerased
20/12/2007, 12:47 PM
Dundalk = Rancid kip :)

NeilMcD
20/12/2007, 1:52 PM
Was that Blackrock in Dublin or Blackrock in Dundalk

DaveyCakes
20/12/2007, 2:56 PM
I've said it a hundred times before, and I'll say it a thousand times again: We need a war.

osarusan
20/12/2007, 4:19 PM
That Little Bathstud should be beaten to death with a stocking of his own Shyte
If my kids even contemplated speaking to me like that I'd feckin' batter them, not give them a feckin' blank cheque and a trip to NYc

Some lines from your upcoming novel?

strangeirish
20/12/2007, 4:44 PM
Anyone care to decipher this? (http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=957766856)

What a knob, even for a sixteen year old. If I was his age again, I'd beat the lard out of him just because of his first name...:D

sligoman
20/12/2007, 5:03 PM
Thanks for that link SI, I'll probably leave a comment at some point:D

Red&White Rover
20/12/2007, 6:43 PM
After seeing his Bebo, i've decided that he's even a bigger knob than i thought.

I really want him to come down to my school for just one day. Just one.

He needs a f*cking kicking.

Block G Raptor
21/12/2007, 8:15 AM
Some lines from your upcoming novel?

It's been a bit of a chatchphrase of mine since college, might try and work it in there

jebus
21/12/2007, 9:41 AM
Didn't watch it as I have trouble repressing my murderous instincts at the bets of times, which begs the questions to those of you who watched it, why haven't you killed him yet, oryou of sounder mind than I?

MojoPin
21/12/2007, 12:28 PM
any one else think the kid is the bulb off king monkey??????