PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd Rape Allegation

GuisaSaigon
19/12/2007, 9:14 AM
A 19-YEAR-OLD man is being questioned today about claims that a woman was raped at a hotel where Manchester United footballers were holding a party.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/2007/12/19/teenager-quizzed-over-manchester-united-rape-claim-86908-20259688/

L37Ultra
19/12/2007, 9:55 AM
Its Johnny Evans!!

OwlsFan
19/12/2007, 10:01 AM
Beware of the libel laws!!

KR's Post
19/12/2007, 10:07 AM
Its Johnny Evans!!

Proof!

Jerry The Saint
19/12/2007, 10:07 AM
Beware of the libel laws!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article597453.ece

Should be OK - the player in question presented himself to the police.

L37Ultra
19/12/2007, 10:14 AM
Proof!

There you go: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article597453.ece

Im not saying he did it im just saying he was arrested for it.

Block G Raptor
19/12/2007, 10:14 AM
Kind of Ironic that Christian Ronaldo was the only Utd player not in attendance

L37Ultra
19/12/2007, 10:17 AM
Kind of Ironic that Christian Ronaldo was the only Utd player not in attendance

Why you say that?

Block G Raptor
19/12/2007, 10:28 AM
Well the last such allegation surrounded him, I'm sure the tabloids would have dragged all that up again had he been there

Jerry The Saint
19/12/2007, 10:36 AM
Well the last such allegation surrounded him, I'm sure the tabloids would have dragged all that up again had he been there

As it happens, the tabloids have dragged it up again just because he wasn't there. You really can't win once these stories get out there.

Sligo Hornet
19/12/2007, 11:18 AM
Proof!

How do you know he is?.....any way if he leans that way it's up to him sweetie!:D

Junior
19/12/2007, 3:41 PM
Interestingly, on Radio 5 Live they were discussing this and though a number of similar allegations have been made over the past years against footballers, none of them have ever resulted in a convicition.

John83
19/12/2007, 3:46 PM
Interestingly, on Radio 5 Live they were discussing this and though a number of similar allegations have been made over the past years against footballers, none of them have ever resulted in a convicition.
I imagine that's mainly down to footballers having enough money to buy the girls off, but they're also attractive targets for false allegations.

jebus
19/12/2007, 4:33 PM
A couple of the stories in recent years were picked apart quite easily I remember, that girl who claimed Newcastle players raped her (think it was Newcastle), a day after the alledged incident for example. Turned out she had sopent the night with 3 of them, had breakfast with them in the hotel the next morning, invited her friend over for a few afternoon drinks and gone home, where she 'realised' she had been raped :rolleyes:

Whats annoying is that that nonsense lessens what might be proper rape claims from other girls. In work today as soon as we found out about the Johnny Evans questioning everyone, and I mean everyone, said that the girl was most likely a gold digger

Lim till i die
19/12/2007, 5:07 PM
Whats annoying is that that nonsense lessens what might be proper rape claims from other girls. In work today as soon as we found out about the Johnny Evans questioning everyone, and I mean everyone, said that the girl was most likely a gold digger

Johnny Evans though :eek: :confused:

rambler14
19/12/2007, 6:02 PM
Guys come on! This is just another case of some tramp trying to get her name in the papers in the hope of getting a record deal and getting her name on the Z-List.
Like how many people accused of rape would turn up at the police station volunterely?....it has bullsh*t written all over it.

Dodge
19/12/2007, 6:08 PM
Like how many people accused of rape would turn up at the police station volunterely?
People who were named in national newspapers might think of it

micls
19/12/2007, 9:15 PM

Completely agree

Guys come on! This is just another case of some tramp trying to get her name in the papers in the hope of getting a record deal and getting her name on the Z-List.
Like how many people accused of rape would turn up at the police station volunterely?....it has bullsh*t written all over it.

Point proven here.

If this girl was raped, it is almost impossible for her to get a conviction, or even take it to court. No one will believe her regardless of its the truth or not.

Lets not pretend all footballers are angels, it is quite possible one has or will commit rape. However they know chances are they will get away with it, because of those idiots who falsely claim rape.

The one thing I was thinking is if you are looking for a high profile name to accuse...why the hell would you pick Johnny Evans.

lopez
20/12/2007, 12:24 PM
A couple of the stories in recent years were picked apart quite easily I remember, that girl who claimed Newcastle players raped her (think it was Newcastle), a day after the alledged incident for example. Turned out she had sopent the night with 3 of them, had breakfast with them in the hotel the next morning, invited her friend over for a few afternoon drinks and gone home, where she 'realised' she had been raped :rolleyes:Was it Leicester in Spain you're thinking of or is this a similar case back on Tyneside?

Dodge
20/12/2007, 12:26 PM
Was it Leicester in Spain you're thinking of or is this a similar case back on Tyneside?

probably both... You know these footballers.

jebus
20/12/2007, 1:16 PM
Was it Leicester in Spain you're thinking of or is this a similar case back on Tyneside?

Wasn't the Leicester case, 90% certain it involved Newcastle players as well

feo123
22/12/2007, 8:03 PM
its just another case of a stupid girl trying to get some money for herself. it happens to a club all the time at their parties. i read 100 girls were invited to the party to keep the players company....i dont know if thats true as it was in the sun but if they did i dont know why they bothered. something like this was bound to happen. she should go to jail if its definatly proven to be bulls**t. could ruin the lad

rambler14
22/12/2007, 9:14 PM
he could sue her and she'll probably be charged with wasting police time

GavinZac
22/12/2007, 9:21 PM
its just another case of a stupid girl trying to get some money for herself. it happens to a club all the time at their parties. i read 100 girls were invited to the party to keep the players company....i dont know if thats true as it was in the sun but if they did i dont know why they bothered. something like this was bound to happen. she should go to jail if its definatly proven to be bulls**t. could ruin the lad

and if she's telling the truth? what if a jury thinks along the lines you are?

ffs whatever about past cases, you cant base your opinion of this upon some supposed other girls.

i hope nobody near you ever gets sexually assaulted so you never realise the idiocy of your assumptions.

feo123
22/12/2007, 11:02 PM
why would he go to the police if he done it?

micls
22/12/2007, 11:06 PM

Hypothetically:

If he had done it-he would have known his name would be in the media, and circulating within hours, Its not like he could hide,

The smart thing to do would be to go to the police and claim it was her making it up for money.

GavinZac
22/12/2007, 11:06 PM

because the world and his mother knew who was suspected. I'd imagine it'd create a bit of a stir if he was dragged out of training by the police.

Not Brazil
24/12/2007, 9:53 AM
Wasn't the Leicester case, 90% certain it involved Newcastle players as well

Titus Bramble (Newcastle) and Carlton Cole (Charlton - on loan to Chelsea) faced allegations of rape in early 2004, following an alleged incident in the Grovenor Hotel.

feo123
24/12/2007, 9:48 PM
see the news of the world sunday. another story about micah richards this time. it has photos of them smiling alright, nothing to prove what they were doing though.