PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Games At Croke Park

viagogo
18/12/2007, 6:39 PM
Does anyone know for sure how many Ireland games will be at Croke Park next year. We already have Brazil and Serbia as friendlies but how many more times can we use the pitch?

cobra
18/12/2007, 8:41 PM
must be a 3rd home friendly as we have been told to cough up for the 3 friendlies after xmas

RogerMilla
19/12/2007, 2:01 PM
was there a letter sent cobra ?? when was that ??

cobra
19/12/2007, 4:54 PM
was there a letter sent cobra ?? when was that ??

I am not main contact for our BB but was told 2 days ago that we had to pay for the 3 friendlies in one go:mad: Nobody else seems to have heard this by the looks of it..

Battery Rover
19/12/2007, 7:36 PM
I am not main contact for our BB but was told 2 days ago that we had to pay for the 3 friendlies in one go:mad: Nobody else seems to have heard this by the looks of it..

I am the main contact for our BB and havent received anything from the FAI regarding this

Superhoops
19/12/2007, 7:50 PM
I am the main contact for our BB and havent received anything from the FAI regarding this

Heard forms are starting to be sent this week. Brazil and Serbia being sold as a pair.
Upper Cusack/Hogan will cost €40 per game
Lower Cusack/Hogan will cost €55 per game
Upper/Lower Davin will cost €40 per game
Premium Level will cost €75 per game

RogerMilla
20/12/2007, 7:42 AM
two damn good games actually for el tel to get his teeth into

eirebhoy
22/12/2007, 11:07 AM
I got the invoice for the Brazil/Serbia tickets today. They don't give me an option of seats. I'm in the Hogan Upper again, would have preferred the lower. Website doesn't seem to be working though.

www.fai.ie/tickets

soylent green
22/12/2007, 5:41 PM
Heard forms are starting to be sent this week. Brazil and Serbia being sold as a pair.
Upper Cusack/Hogan will cost €40 per game
Lower Cusack/Hogan will cost €55 per game
Upper/Lower Davin will cost €40 per game
Premium Level will cost €75 per game

Got my forms in the post today for these games.

lopez
01/01/2008, 3:59 PM
must be a 3rd home friendly as we have been told to cough up for the 3 friendlies after xmasI've heard that the March game is now away. Any truth in this?

shakermaker1982
01/01/2008, 4:35 PM
at least they reduced the prices. When I have to pay for flights and hotels (plus tickets all in one go x 2 games) it soon adds up!!

Fr. Joe
02/01/2008, 4:09 PM
I presume we have been offeres the exact same seats as the last block of Qualifiers in Croker, i've got the same stand but can anyone confirm that they are exactly the same seats, thanks for any info.

Superhoops
02/01/2008, 6:29 PM
I presume we have been offeres the exact same seats as the last block of Qualifiers in Croker, i've got the same stand but can anyone confirm that they are exactly the same seats, thanks for any info.

I don't think that is the case and it is very difficult to find out what exactly is the position. We had seats in the Premium Level for the games in 2007 but have been told the availability of those seats will not be confirmed until mid January.

Assume corporate demand/sales will take precedent and we could find ourselves being offered tickets anywhere within the ground.

Green Tribe
04/01/2008, 9:52 PM

Not sure, i've received my form for lower davin again but does not state if same seats, hopefully it is, they are a good spot.

HeatherG
04/01/2008, 11:28 PM
I found this forum because I am trying to get two tickets for the Ireland v Brazil match in February, for my boyfriend whose dream it is to see Brazil play. When I contacted FAI they told me about the BB system and that tickets would go on sale to the gen public in Jan but I am afraid that I will not be able to get tickets for him if they sell out quickly. My boyfriend is from Greece so he is relying on me to enquire for tickets and I don't want him to miss out on his dream.

If anyone purchasing tickets under the BB system, has any to sell because for some reason they cannot attend the match, could they please reply to my post or any advice on getting tickets. Please help!

sligoman
04/01/2008, 11:59 PM
Add your name to this list (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=79223) Heather.

G-Man
07/01/2008, 10:37 AM
Lads when do those forms have to be sent back in? I'm with a block booker, he gets all the mail and tickets and stuff, but he is going away on travels and wont be around for the next few games, and I dont know if he has done anything yet about booking the tickets. I didnt realise the forms were out already so I hadnt got onto him about it. Be mightily peed off if I missed out on these games especially when I have the blockbooking.

eirebhoy
07/01/2008, 12:13 PM
This Friday I think.

tetsujin1979
07/01/2008, 2:03 PM
Definitely this friday, the 11th. I have the form in front of me.

zenokelly
07/01/2008, 5:41 PM
Has anyone else not received the forms for this match?

G-Man
08/01/2008, 7:35 AM
cheers lads, must get him to sort it now asap!

harpskid
09/01/2008, 5:48 PM
Anyone else having trouble with the online payment?