Rory H
17/12/2007, 6:20 PM
http://www.sligorovers.com/content/view/446/1/

Monday, 17 December 2007
Sligo Rovers Lotto has been the clubs most consistent fund raising activity
in the last number of years .This is due to the commitment and dedication
of our Lotto agents.The continued loyalty of our Lottery crew is greatly
appreciated by the club as it requires a lot of valuable time and energy to
deliver collect and check tickets on a weekly basis.

While the teams fortunes on the field will inevitabley fluctuate.The
performance of the Lotto crew has been maintained over the years.Over the
last twelve months an amazing figure of 130,000 euro has been generated for
the club and this is due to the magnificent efforts of our sellers.

For people unable to purchase a weekly ticket we have two other
options-(1)Annual Lotto Plus Card:The cost of the Lotto Plus card is 100
euro.This allows you entry to our weekly draw for 52 weeks.You also get 2
selections 0f 4 numbers,this represents a 50% discount.
(2)Lotto On-line:By visiting the clubs website www.sligorovers.com you can
also do the Lotto.There are also discounts available by going on-line.

If you would like to help in this area or you know any-one who is
interested please call Dermot on 0876172295 or Frank on 0861657515.

Also our 400 club is a great fundraiser and in the last twelve months has
raised 64,400 for the club while only being 3/4 subscribed.As with the
Lotto the 400 club operates twelve months of the year.If the 400 club was
fully subscribed it would provide the club with an extra 24,000 euro per
year.There are three different ways to subscribe (1)One of payment of 240
euro;(2)Direct debit 20 euro per month;(3)Cash instalment 20 euro per
month.If you or any-one you know would like to join our 400 club please
give Dermot Brannigan a call on 0876172295.

On behalf of the Management Committee of Sligo Rovers I wish you and your
families all the best for the Christmas Season and A Happy New Year.

Good work from the club on this. Nice to hear something positive when there is an appeal. 130k in the last 12 months says a lot about how important the lotto is to help the club.

Red4Eva
18/12/2007, 8:35 AM
i know sligoman was asking this before but does any1 know what % the club get if you do it through locallotto.ie? i got a year's sub yesterday but only thought after that i should have bought it off the club

red arrow
18/12/2007, 8:20 PM
in response to your question about what % the club pays to locallotto for use of their site. well as far as i am aware it is worth it because it allows anybody at any time to do the lotto and is a very good source for those who want to support the rovers but who live away from sligo. i have brought it to the attention of approx 30 people in the last few months and they have suscribed for 1 year (quick pick 4 numbers x entry for 52 weeks (6 weeks free entry) cost e92.00. its a great way to get the message across to people. of course a credit card is needed but it is the speed in doing it that is attractive to people. also the lotto plus card is even a better deal as you get in for 2 draws every monday night at cost of e100.00. people can pay by cheque or cash. again i have brougt this to the attention pf friends and acquantainces and the response has being v. good to date. i wish that some more genuine supporters would consider doing the same. it would be a great help to the club. but as i said before the club needs help. i have posted this message on numerous ocassions before but to date the response has not being great but we live in hope. maybe there is somebody else out there willing to give a helping hand. you have the contact numbers now do the business!

clubman
18/12/2007, 10:42 PM
in response to your question about what % the club pays to locallotto for use of their site. well as far as i am aware it is worth it because it allows anybody at any time to do the lotto and is a very good source for those who want to support the rovers but who live away from sligo. i have brought it to the attention of approx 30 people in the last few months and they have suscribed for 1 year (quick pick 4 numbers x entry for 52 weeks (6 weeks free entry) cost e92.00. its a great way to get the message across to people. of course a credit card is needed but it is the speed in doing it that is attractive to people. also the lotto plus card is even a better deal as you get in for 2 draws every monday night at cost of e100.00. people can pay by cheque or cash. again i have brougt this to the attention pf friends and acquantainces and the response has being v. good to date. i wish that some more genuine supporters would consider doing the same. it would be a great help to the club. but as i said before the club needs help. i have posted this message on numerous ocassions before but to date the response has not being great but we live in hope. maybe there is somebody else out there willing to give a helping hand. you have the contact numbers now do the business!

Indeed you have Red Arrow and not only are you the glowing red beacon of hope for SRFC you are also a genious when it comes to figures. Considering the online lotto attracts on average 25 players per week and you by your own admission have attracted 30 of them it is indeed a wonderful achievement. Keep up the great work my friend.

sligoman
18/12/2007, 10:44 PM
Can someone please explain what the 400 club is? I can see the cost there but still doesn't explain what it is? Benefits etc.?

avvenalaf
18/12/2007, 11:17 PM
Sligoman, basically the 400 club is like p is sing in the pants of a dark suit. You get a warm feeling and no one notices you.

Rovers fan
19/12/2007, 10:31 AM
Indeed you have Red Arrow and not only are you the glowing red beacon of hope for SRFC you are also a genious when it comes to figures. Considering the online lotto attracts on average 25 players per week and you by your own admission have attracted 30 of them it is indeed a wonderful achievement. Keep up the great work my friend.

Well at the least the fella is doing something to help club and he is only trying to get more money for our club

SligoBrewer
19/12/2007, 5:39 PM
Can someone please explain what the 400 club is? I can see the cost there but still doesn't explain what it is? Benefits etc.?

there should be some incentive to join the 400 club.
the draws now just aren't good enough