PDA

View Full Version : Flynn on his way???

Gary
02/06/2003, 10:43 PM
Ive been told, that Blackburn have been running the rule on Flynn for a few weeks now. Rovers head scout, Dean Williams, was a very interested observer today at the cross, and said that a bid WILL be tabled sometimne during the close season in England. When asked a figure he said in the region of stg£150k.

At this point, and especially after his performance today, we cant really expect to hold onto him for too much longer.

:(

J.O.F.A.S
02/06/2003, 10:49 PM
Cant see a scout telling fans of the club he is scouting actuall figures and players his employers want to buy, that helps City hold Rovers to ransome..In fairness.............

Weve had enough of these rumours about George O Callaghan and it has disrupted the team, keep ur thoughts to yourself please, it makes more sense rather than having other players un- settled!!!!!!!!!!

A face
02/06/2003, 10:52 PM
I think £150 is not good enough for him.

Could we not get at least £300-£400,000 at least. It is hard to agrue that he is not worth it .... and look what we'd suffer if he left. We dont just have to resign to the fact that if a club comes for him ... we just give in.

I say sod them and fleese them if they come.

Neil
02/06/2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Ive been told, that Blackburn have been running the rule on Flynn for a few weeks now. Rovers head scout, Dean Williams, was a very interested observer today at the cross, and said that a bid WILL be tabled sometimne during the close season in England. When asked a figure he said in the region of stg£150k.

Did ya hear that "over tea" with Noel Spillane?

Gary
10/08/2003, 2:26 PM
Well, I know the Corner has a thread on this as well, but i think the date on this is going back 2 months, as the head scout was watching him in the u21s Vs Germany, Albania and Georgia, among a lot of other times while playing for City.