PDA

View Full Version : Luke Fitzpatrick

blue til i die
14/12/2007, 7:09 PM
thought he had already signed for ye for next season??
signed for us today!! any gud?

Magicme
14/12/2007, 8:37 PM
So did we. He had agreed terms etc.

Thats football for ya.

Blue-Army
15/12/2007, 2:51 PM
So did we. He had agreed terms etc.

Thats football for ya.
so is he any good...or what!!

stann
15/12/2007, 5:35 PM
Sorry to hear about that Magicme, chap would appear to have done the dog on ye a bit, not a nice thing to happen.

Blue Army, he's very good. Was outstanding at centre-half for the Mons this season, by all accounts.

Magicme
16/12/2007, 11:13 AM
Yeah a massive loss to us but a fantastic player and a lovely young lad. Will always be welcome back at mons and no hard feelings about it. At least he hadnt signed and then jumped ship.

Gutted he is gone but will be announcing a signing that helps take the sting out of Luke going very shortly.

And happy that he went somewhere nice like waterford and not dundalk. I think he sees that Waterford are determined to go up again this season and he has enough ambtion to want to go with you.

monutdfc
16/12/2007, 6:22 PM
Will always be welcome back at mons and no hard feelings about it.
Speak for yourself magicme! He verbally committed to the Club then went back on his word. There'll be more than me chanting Judas at him next season!

Tis-smeee
16/12/2007, 6:25 PM
Speak for yourself magicme! He verbally committed to the Club then went back on his word. There'll be more than me chanting Judas at him next season!

Thats football buddy , and is there actually more than the two of ye going to games up there , stann and magicme .............. reunited and it feels so good :)

Magicme
17/12/2007, 8:33 AM
I totally see where monutdfc is coming from. At least tho he hadnt signed and then bailed. Thats what I hate most.