View Full Version : Season Tickets

Titan
14/12/2007, 4:08 PM
Season ticket prices are now confirmed.

See below

http://www.ucdsoccer.com/news.php?id=4024

DmanDmythDledge
15/12/2007, 4:38 PM
Given the amount of U12s that go to games I think it would be wise to have a season ticket for them. Maybe have a family ticket even.

DmanDmythDledge
28/01/2008, 5:25 PM
How have sales been going so far?

U-C-D
28/01/2008, 5:38 PM
Lads is there any advertising in the college to get students to by tickets, i no its not easy because most students go home on weekends. Some1 should set up a society for supporters, but do u think it could be any way succesful?

Poor Student
28/01/2008, 5:54 PM
I'm not sure if the tickets are even done up yet.

Advertising in UCD is easier said than done, it's near impossible to get posters up that last more than a minute.

John83
28/01/2008, 5:56 PM
Most of us were in such a society when we were undergrads. It was formed by UCD fans, failed to really collect more of them, and then died as those involved graduated.

Colie
28/01/2008, 7:12 PM
Cant wait for the "extra benefits".

DmanDmythDledge
28/01/2008, 9:45 PM
Lads is there any advertising in the college to get students to by tickets, i no its not easy because most students go home on weekends. Some1 should set up a society for supporters, but do u think it could be any way succesful?
I don't think something like that is needed initially to attract students to games. If we have a couple of promotions throughout the season similar to the Cork game last season more students will turn up. The important thing is to make sure there is something that will attract them back- i.e. good football and atmosphere.

Also there may be a couple of games played on a Thursday this season for promoting the games to students.

U-C-D
28/01/2008, 10:16 PM
thursday games can really make all the difference in getting the students out, there sitting around with little to do, while they all go home on friday, particularly country students! the crowd at the cork game was great, it would be class if we could replicate that again a few times at least this season. in fairness the free Bud's did alot to tempt them in, but the belfield bowl should also help get students in, especially if matches are midweek!

DmanDmythDledge
05/05/2008, 3:18 PM
Are season tickets still the same price or has the price reduced as the season has begun?

Titan
05/05/2008, 5:47 PM
What an odd question!

Havent thought about it tbh.

Why? do you know someone who wants one?:)

DmanDmythDledge
05/05/2008, 6:56 PM
Want to get one for my Dad's birthday but wouldn't work out at value if bought at full price. :)

Titan
06/05/2008, 10:17 AM
Oh I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement!