PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive

thecorner
02/06/2003, 12:29 AM
had the pleasure of seeing georgie and pat 2day. they both said he is going nowhere
u-21 trials in garyduff, chatting away and i brought up the subject

georgies staying put all i saw is be wary of bohs 4 the nxt 2 months
THATS ALL IM SAYING

J.O.F.A.S
02/06/2003, 2:39 AM
I think a few people know what u mean

tiktok
02/06/2003, 5:16 AM
:confused:

i'm not one of them i'm afraid, any hints???

Neil
02/06/2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by thecorner
be wary of bohs 4 the nxt 2 months
THATS ALL IM SAYING
What's the story!
:confused:

patsh
02/06/2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by thecorner
all i saw is be wary of bohs 4 the nxt 2 months
THATS ALL IM SAYING
Are they going to try and sign J O'F ?
Sack Kenny and try to get Pat D?
Come on, thecorner, put us out of our misery !!

davybarry boy
03/06/2003, 1:48 PM
i was talking to george the other nite sunday nite in fact(in the savoy) and he said its not true but hes leaving at the end of november cause hes sick of the club and he cant stand the way liam and patsy are still at the club. even at the training.he was a bit ****ed. he said he loves all the players and the fans but he said he wants to play in dublin. he said thats its a joke the way murphy still trys to be involved and that all the other clubs are laughing at city about it. surly a fella should have soom sense just to take it on the chin that he was a failure as manager and he should just let the REAL manager do his job. so gunther leave and let george be happy so he'll stay.keep playing for us george forever

tiktok
03/06/2003, 2:46 PM
the longer these reports and speculations go on the more convinced i am that george needs to keep his mouth shut for a change, and stay out of the savoy for a few nights. does no good to the club to have him mouthing off in nightclubs.

liam murphy is bound to be involved in training, he's one of the most qualified coaches in the country, and city's training sessions are reputed to be very good. he wasn't the best manager, but he is coaching the team on merit.

Trax
03/06/2003, 4:37 PM
I agree Goerge should keep his mouth shut.he keeps startin rumours I think he's just looking for a better contract.BTW I thought Patsy was gone from the club?I was told he's playin M.S.L.

patsh
03/06/2003, 5:58 PM
Originally posted by Trax
I was told he's playin M.S.L.
Not anymore.
Castleview lost to Temple in a play-off and were relegated!