PDA

View Full Version : George Goin Nowhere!!!

Eric
01/06/2003, 5:29 PM
According to todays Big Red Bench Georgie is goin nowhere!!!! They are trying to get in touch with Pat Dolan or Brian Lennox to confirm but as it stands at the moment he is going nowhere:D

patsh
01/06/2003, 5:46 PM
Spillage now says the source of the rumour was Eamonn Collins, the St. Pats manager.
What kind of a f*cking arsehole is he(NS) at all?
Why did he even bother to say this on air, knowing it was just a windup from our next oponents?
City should f*ck this guy out of it and keep the f*cker at arms length from now on.
Spillage you are a L@nger

Dolan has just said that there "is no truth whatsoever in the rumour"

Eric
01/06/2003, 5:56 PM
I think Spillane is trying to be a bit like Eamon Dunphy in that the only way he is going to make himself heard is by talking absolute Boll***s!!!!

He should be gotten rid off

Colm
01/06/2003, 6:06 PM
Spillane is a disgrace, did it not occur to him that Collins was just trying to unsettle things in the City camp?!! Anyway yesterday did he not say that the deal was as good as done and now today he says it is purely speculation. The guy is a complete tool and we'd be a lot better off if he'd stay as far away form our club as possible.
I honestly don't know how he has the nerve to call himslef a journalists, he makes a mockery of the profession.
I wonder does he deliberatly go out of his way to do what he does or is he just plain stupid. I suspect it's the latter!

Neil
01/06/2003, 6:17 PM
Was listening to BRB there...
What a joke!
Red FM would want to get rid of that idiot Spillane, he's damaging an otherwise good programme by spouting **** that he's overheard in the bar and places!

Colm
01/06/2003, 6:31 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Was listening to BRB there...
What a joke!
Red FM would want to get rid of that idiot Spillane, he's damaging an otherwise good programme by spouting **** that he's overheard in the bar and places!

The George rumour was told to him "over a half time cup of tea"!:rolleyes:

Listening to it tonight though there was a lot of good content on it like the report on the U21's with the O'Flynn, Miller and Givens interviews. However Spillane's severe lack of knowledge and boring voice drags the quality of the show down.

btw, anyone else hear when Spillane was talking about John O'Shea and referred to him as John O'Flynn!

patsh
01/06/2003, 9:15 PM
Spillage also claimed the the eL season is "a third of the way through".........:rolleyes:

yiddo
01/06/2003, 9:52 PM
This is the same Spillane who was ranting on about the internet and message boards when Pats took the City pen pictures from as he called it "an unoffical fan site". I mean if every journalist mentioned in print or on the air every bit of title tattle he'd heard without checking it and rechecking it the sports pages would extend to 20/30 pages a day. This guy should be censured by Red FM and so should that guy Oisin tonight who defended him.

J.O.F.A.S
02/06/2003, 2:29 AM
heard from the horses mouth today...george is staying

@ndy
02/06/2003, 1:21 PM
Yis are all listening to him carefully enough...i don't think Red Fm'll be gettin rid of him fast!

@ndy
02/06/2003, 1:21 PM
Does he have his own show...or when is he on?