PDA

View Full Version : Kris Kindle

pete
11/12/2007, 5:32 PM
As it is the season wondering if any one has any good stories in particular items given to people at work? Also any one want to share good ideas... :)

willymccann
11/12/2007, 9:35 PM
Sorry Pete, no good ideas, but one year I got the girl who was organising it, so she knew who the gift was coming from, so I went out and got her a sexy catsuit, whip and pair of handcuffs in some dodgy gadget shop

like what else could I do???

KoemansCC
12/12/2007, 1:39 AM
Last year, one of the lads in work bought a 'home entertainment system' for the girl he had drawn...a courgette and 2 jars of vaseline :D , the look on her face in the pub when see opened the box...

pete
12/12/2007, 10:06 AM
No riskie stories myself, have got unusual bottles of alcohol in last 2 years - I think someone trying to tell me something...

Pauro 76
13/12/2007, 12:18 PM
The girlfriend's work, there was a limit of £5 on Secret Santa gifts. Her workmate bought her a Costa coffee card. With only £2 on it. Not even enough for a coffee!!!! :D

endabob1
13/12/2007, 12:25 PM
They banned it in a place I used to work after someone got a Fat Slags calendar, she was a tad upset because she was a wee bit on the large side. The best was the girl who bought it for her was Polish and had no idea what it meant, she was convinced to buy it by one of the office likely lads :D

pete
13/12/2007, 8:52 PM
The girlfriend's work, there was a limit of £5 on Secret Santa gifts. Her workmate bought her a Costa coffee card. With only £2 on it. Not even enough for a coffee!!!! :D

Says a lot about Ireland can't get cup of coffee for 2 quid.

On slightly related topic we got a nice new 'pod' coffee machine on trial at work this week. Project Manager broke it within 2 hours. :D Needless to say given his role he has been the butt of every joke since. Even though I don't have him for Kris Kindle he is getting jar of instant from me :p

citizenerased
14/12/2007, 11:18 AM
just had mine there got a danile o'donnell plate, with a picture of his face in the centre classic, as well as a daniel o'donnell calender....funny enough...