PDA

View Full Version : Eintracht Frankfurt

sligoman
10/12/2007, 11:04 PM
Anyone ever been to a home game? Few of us thinking of making the trip in February for a game Vs. Werder Bremen. Just wondering what ye thought of the game you were at and is it possible to buy tickets for the Ultras end?

RogerMilla
11/12/2007, 8:22 AM
Hi Sligo , very hard to get in with the G-block Ultras, they put on a great show though , much better than the bloody team , class stadium , loyal support , pants team except for amanatides who is a quality player. I'm sure you'll get tickets on the website (http://www.eintracht.de) if not you should get them outside the ground before the game.

OwlsFan
11/12/2007, 8:59 AM
My brother has lived in Frankfurt for 20+ years. Used to go to the games and rave about Jay-Jay Okocha, one of their all time star players. Don't think he goes any more.

sligoman
11/12/2007, 10:09 AM
Hi Sligo , very hard to get in with the G-block Ultras, they put on a great show though , much better than the bloody team , class stadium , loyal support , pants team except for amanatides who is a quality player. I'm sure you'll get tickets on the website (http://www.eintracht.de) if not you should get them outside the ground before the game.Yeah from what I've seen of their fans online and on tv they look deadly, that's the main reason that attracted us to wanting to go to a Frankfurt game. Thanks for the info Roger.

superfrank
11/12/2007, 10:11 AM
Their fans always put on a show. I imagine Frankfurt Werder will be a packed game., I think the Schalke game at the weekend had c. 51k at it.

Agree with Roger that the team aren't anything to shout about except for Amanatidis and Alex Meier.

RogerMilla
11/12/2007, 11:35 AM
PM me sligo man if you want any more info , also you might like to check out offenbach kickers if they are at home the same weekend. nromally friday night or sunday afternoon games

TheBoss
11/12/2007, 1:07 PM
I think that Frankfurt have some better players than you think, Thurk, Mahdavikia and Streit have to be mentioned along with those other two.

DaveyCakes
11/12/2007, 2:13 PM
PM me sligo man if you want any more info , also you might like to check out offenbach kickers if they are at home the same weekend. nromally friday night or sunday afternoon games

Offenbach are away that weekend, but Mainz are at home to Carl Zeiss Jena.

RogerMilla
11/12/2007, 2:50 PM
Yeah from what I've seen of their fans online and on tv they look deadly, that's the main reason that attracted us to wanting to go to a Frankfurt game. Thanks for the info Roger.

one of the best ever was when they scored the fourth against brondby last year to get them into the group stages , the whole block burst into the tune from the A-Team . It sounded Quality!!

sligoman
11/12/2007, 10:44 PM
Any idea what price tickets would be for Mainz game? I've checked their website but can't really understand it with my limited/non-existant German. Think it requires you to be a member first anyway.

35 seems to be price of Frankfurt tickets, seem about right yeah?

DaveyCakes
11/12/2007, 11:50 PM
Any idea what price tickets would be for Mainz game? I've checked their website but can't really understand it with my limited/non-existant German. Think it requires you to be a member first anyway.

35 seems to be price of Frankfurt tickets, seem about right yeah?

35 would sound about right, all the cheap ones will have been snapped up long ago. Looks like Mainz are only selling to members alright..They have a pretty hardcore following and a small stadium, but Jena wouldn't be the biggest game so maybe you could get one on the day..its only about half an hour out from Frankfurt on the train.

Your match ticket will also cover local transport for 3 or 4 hours before and after the game.

I'd get a shift on...there appear to be about 100 tickets left...

sligoman
12/12/2007, 9:44 AM
I'd get a shift on...there appear to be about 100 tickets left...:eek:, for Mainz or Frankfurt?

DaveyCakes
12/12/2007, 11:41 AM
:eek:, for Mainz or Frankfurt?

Frankfurt. When you click on the match on the tickets page, it shows a little piccy of each stand with the number of tickets left.

Closed Account 2
12/12/2007, 11:53 PM
i saw them at Nurnburg last season, 2-2 draw, great game, great support

sligoman
21/12/2007, 11:23 PM
I'd get a shift on...there appear to be about 100 tickets left...The other two lads finally agreed to go tonight and I checked the website (http://www.eintracht.de/tickets/online-ticketing/?product=bremen) to see about tickets and according to that there's none left. Would that be exact like? Is there a chance of getting them on the day or:confused: