PDA

View Full Version : murray injured in training

steven17
30/05/2003, 5:16 PM
dan has picked up a nee injury dont know how serious but he stoped training thursday and didnt rejoin

this could open a window for johnny andrews (hopefully)but deccie unfortually will more than likely step in again unfortually

tiktok
30/05/2003, 5:43 PM
Originally posted by steven17
this could open a window for johnny andrews (hopefully)

I think you'd be better off hoping that Murray is OK, i know you're a fan of andrews but let him earn his place rather than hope for injuries to key players.

andrews and bennett is way too inexperienced a central defensive pairing.

Éanna
30/05/2003, 6:10 PM
this could open a window for johnny andrews (hopefully) :eek: :rolleyes:

Colm
30/05/2003, 8:13 PM
You have made your point about Andrews countless times could you please just let it go now, we know you think he is the worlds best defender!

As for Dan Murray picking up an injury, I hope it is nothing serious because we don't have any sufficent cover for him imo. Napier is not ready, Andrews isn't quite up to it and Deccie most certainly isn't up to it anymore. Hopefully Dan will be fine, himself and Benno have formed a great defensive partnership of late.

cheekyais
30/05/2003, 8:17 PM
Dan is the best defender in the league and how could you wish that he could be injured. Just so that Andrews can get in thats just stupid.:mad:

steven17
31/05/2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by cheekyais
Dan is the best defender in the league and how could you wish that he could be injured. Just so that Andrews can get in thats just stupid.:mad:

whats stupid is you not reading posts properly

i`ve never wished injury on dan

and if you read that post dan was accually injured in training he couldn`t even run yesrterday in training and he will be playing today

so cheekyais could you please read posts in full

as for john i`m good friends with him and the way hes been treated is a joke

:mad: :mad: :mad:

steven17
31/05/2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by tiktok

andrews and bennett is way too inexperienced a central defensive pairing.

look i`l drop it soon!!i promise (thats too every1)

but john is a natural centre half and trains every day with benno, murray, deccie, and napier so i think they should all know each others style of play. and he isnt short of match practice unlike the others . so if dans injury does get worse in the game today the smart choice would be john

Ali
31/05/2003, 12:45 PM
What about Kevin Murray. He played well against Kerry and thats not just coz he scored a goal. There is no-one who could replace Dan but someone has to fill in for him.

niamh
31/05/2003, 5:12 PM
losing Dan would be a blow. and it shows the lack of depth in the squad. as for andrews, he's been at City under two managers so maybe they think he's not ready, or not experienced enough.