PDA

View Full Version : Big Bang

iceman
30/05/2003, 5:02 PM
Heard a big Bang last night........must have been the Waaaaterford bubble bursting !!!!!

The Sheliban
04/06/2003, 9:40 AM
If the Waterford bubble has burst, I'll be sorry to see it. I don't think it has, but obviously I wouldn't mind seeing it deflated a little bit tonight.:cool:

Blue Muff
04/06/2003, 5:54 PM
Its not that our bubble has burst but we have been severly hit by injuries. 6 first team players were injured against Derry. Two are back tonight but more one is suspended. Ever the optimist I predict 1 nil to the Blues - please dont quote me tomorrow though if the score is slightly different

drummer boy
04/06/2003, 6:27 PM
ye havent much to worry about as long as ye stay on a high. sure when we first got promoted we had an average team like ye and we were safe with about 10 games left. like ye we also had the chance to go top with about 9 or 10 games gone but unfortunatly we drew with harps. ye will stay up but wont be in top 4 or 5. sorry to say. but sure no club has any big expectations when they get promoted.

iceman
04/06/2003, 6:50 PM
Its still early days yet with only one round of matches played out of four and really apart from Shels on top and UCD going back down, theres only a few points seperating the rest of us. It's all to play for!!!

drummer boy
04/06/2003, 7:42 PM
its too hard to call who will finish where. i dont like this 10 team league. sure we think were doing fairly well but we are 3rd from bottom and weve only lost 2 games

iceman
04/06/2003, 8:51 PM
Like I said, theres really nothing in it. It's all to play for. It looks as Drogs are getting over their injury problems that haunted them up to now. A great win over Cork last week and putting in good performances. Should beat Rovers on Friday and that should see them in the top 4. Things are really close !!

Blue Muff
05/06/2003, 8:11 AM
Originally posted by The Sheliban
If the Waterford bubble has burst, I'll be sorry to see it. I don't think it has, but obviously I wouldn't mind seeing it deflated a little bit tonight.:cool:

Looks like you were right Mr Sheliban the blues bubble hasn't burst. A draw was a fair result with both teams having good chances. I have to say that we had the best chance when Daryl Murphy was clean through and blasted over the bar. The whole goal was open, all he had to do was hit the target.