PDA

View Full Version : Ramblers v 96FM

luka
07/12/2007, 11:24 AM
Lads,

Please see below:

This is the third year of the Cork's 96 & 103FM Christmas Food Appeal with the Lions Club, this year in addition to the Food Appeal we are taking part in a Charity Soccer Match. It will be Cork’s 96 & 103FM V’s Cobh Ramblers on Sunday 16th December at 3.30pm in St. Colman’s Park in Cobh.

The 96 FM Team Sheet as is stands is as follows:

Ken Tobin (Player/Manager)
Nick Richards
Colum McGrath
Derry O’Callaghan
Emmet Kennedy
Barry O’Mahony
David Young
Colm Moore
Simon Murdoch
Brendan O’Driscoll
Andrew
Kevin Keenan
Keith Murphy
Anthony Young
Sean Barry
Michael Carr
Kieran McGeary

The entry fee on the day of the match is non-perishable goods of the basic necessities these include tinned foods, packaged dry goods such as breakfast cereals and tea, jams and marmalades and so on. And remember that all food raised in your area stays in your area.

The Ramblers team will be made of most of the First Team Squad and then some players from the other local sides like Springfield and Cobh Wanderers. The Ramblers Team Sheet will be posted as soon as it's released.

Should be a good enjoyable day out for all, so don't forget to spread the word and most importantly, 'Bring Plenty of Non-Perishables'

rambler14
07/12/2007, 12:30 PM
Lads,

Please see below:

The Ramblers team will be made of most of the First Team Squad and then some players from the other local sides like Springfield and Cobh Wanderers. The Ramblers Team Sheet will be posted as soon as it's released.

Should be a good enjoyable day out for all, so don't forget to spread the word and most importantly, 'Bring Plenty of Non-Perishables'

A tin of beans it is so.

bellavistaman
07/12/2007, 6:16 PM
if any springfield players are picked i'll be no.1 i assume it will be springfield players like myself, and others who read this forum but wont join. Hi g

luka
07/12/2007, 7:50 PM
Might be past Springfield players (Legends) too ;)

don ramo
07/12/2007, 8:26 PM
prenderville better get his ass on that sheet, i want blood:D

rambler14
07/12/2007, 11:01 PM

THANK YOU finally a little support

bellavistaman
08/12/2007, 4:58 AM
Legend my hole, 72 goals in 2 seasons, fair play

NP is a legend lads the fact your talking bout him now proves my point. Personally i love his show, what a man, best radio presenter in Ireland IMHO, btw Bella was officially asked to play in that match tonight roll on next sunday, if only the women that drove the jeeps were playin too!!!! It will be such a honour to play alongside EL First Div Champs. Mean that from the bottom of my heart ,hope Alan Carey,Kevin Murray and Mucky are playin my personal favourites.

luka
08/12/2007, 9:34 AM
Legend my hole, 72 goals in 2 seasons, fair play

Top goal scorer and player of the year two years and EPL side Everton looking. If that doesn't make the man a Springers kiddo then what does? NP doesn't have a hope :cool:

gaffer33
09/12/2007, 11:12 PM

If i am taking you up right,LUKA,i never heard your name mentioned as A SPRINGFIELD LEGEND..:p

bellavistaman
10/12/2007, 5:46 PM
nick richards "in the morning gets you up every morning" has to get a late one tackle for that add alone

6yardpunisha
10/12/2007, 5:50 PM
nick richards "in the morning gets you up every morning" has to get a late one tackle for that add alone

1 or two footed bella:D

rambler14
15/12/2007, 11:50 PM
Bilko is supposedly starting upfront.
The rumour around Cobh is that i'm playing tomorrow.
Thats news to me!!!!!!!! If I knew that i wouldn't have drank so much beer tonight:D:D
I had 5 five people approach me tonight wishing me luck tomorrow!!! Another 3 people approached my auld fella to wish me luck too. Whats going on? Apparently i'm down to play. I want to know a few things.
Who put me down? and Why?

By the way Good luck Bella!

luka
16/12/2007, 8:22 AM
We were short :D

luka
16/12/2007, 8:26 AM
Ramblers team
James McCarthy

Alan Carey

Shane Guthrie

Kevin Murray

John Meade

Gareth Cambridge

Michael Mulconroy

Kenny Coleman

Shane Barrett

John Kearney

Alan King

Graham Cummins

Kieran O’Reilly

Connor Meade

Davin O’Neill
Dave Kinsella
Peter Rowe
John McCarthy
George McCall
Mike Bardsley

Manager
Stephen Henderson

Rams-07
16/12/2007, 9:49 AM
Thats some team..do we read anything into the ``guests``...Are they the new signings for next year:D

luka
16/12/2007, 9:57 AM
Thats some team..do we read anything into the ``guests``...Are they the new signings for next year:D

The Guests are wannabe middle aged comebacks. (Ahem.cough cough) Pity you weren't on the list then cause we could have reserved the OAP spot for ya.............:eek: ......and with my head this morning I don't think I can walk down the flippin stairs...........too much dancing last night

rambler14
16/12/2007, 4:08 PM
Luka bursting down the left wing turns "Martin take me off!"

Very good performances from the guests. Even George nearly scored:D

Thought it was unfair at the end when 96FM had 18 players on the pitch. Bilko got hammered by one of the street fleet girls!:D

6-3 well done all involved.

luka
17/12/2007, 6:52 AM
Very enjoyable I thought. Legs are a bit sore this morning though.

gee wizz
17/12/2007, 7:46 AM
Very enjoyable I thought. Legs are a bit sore this morning though.

thats the end of the comeback so luka(no pain no gain)see you tuesday down in the old church

luka
17/12/2007, 6:57 PM
thats the end of the comeback so luka(no pain no gain)see you tuesday down in the old church

As much as I'd love to play again every week I'd say my boots are about to be hung up. Mind you, for someone who's only played a few games in the last 20 or so years, I lasted longer than I expected to. Great game though and thanks to all for the runabout. Nice goal from Bella too.

outside in
18/12/2007, 3:52 PM
Very enjoyable I thought.
well done to all involved ,lot of food collected,75 hampers made from da food...

oh i nearly forgot ,da street fleet girls......O.M.G:eek:
WELL WORTH DA TIN OF PEAS..........

rambler14
18/12/2007, 5:36 PM
oh i nearly forgot ,da street fleet girls......O.M.G:eek:
WELL WORTH DA TIN OF PEAS..........

I know savage i wud have paid to see them:D Worth the tin of beans!

luka
24/12/2007, 4:00 PM
Bella,

I got some A5 size Ramblers Team photo's printed off today. Let me know if you want one and I'll drop it into the Clubhouse for you.

bellavistaman
27/12/2007, 3:43 PM
Bella,

I got some A5 size Ramblers Team photo's printed off today. Let me know if you want one and I'll drop it into the Clubhouse for you.

that would be great cheers.