PDA

View Full Version : Hendo Interview - Serious questions only please.

Pages : [1] 2

luka
07/12/2007, 10:09 AM
Lads,

Below is what I've taken from the other thread. Do we have enough there to go ahead? If not, don't post comments below. Post serious questions only please. I'd appreciate we keep this thread on topic. I'll leave this for today and add any additional serious questions to the list. Thanks.

Your proudest moment this season?
What you'd like to achieve in your managerial career?
Where you see yourself in three years football wise?(Besides stadio olypica against rome)
If you could sign any EL player who would it be?
Why do you think we cant attract the numbers of support we deserve, and should be getting?
What do you think of the Ramblers supporters and what can we do to get behind the team more next year.
Most valuable player to the team on and off the field?
Alot of people in Cobh dont understand how important Martin Cambridge is to the team, how would you describe his affect on the club?
And finally.....
Who would you compare yourelf to in the music world? :eek:, couldn't resist demons took over

If you could sign what he thought were the best three players from other Eircom League clubs who would they be?

Will you be looking at a second keeper for the coming season,experienced of course,deasy is good but experience is a hell of a lot better than good raw talent ,imo..

* At what stage last season did ye honestly start thinkin promotion was a real possibility? (and don't say Kev's toe-in at Athlone)
* Which First Div ground are ye happiest not to be visiting next season?
* If ye could drag any EPL side over to Colman's for a pre-season knock-about, who would it be and why?
* What league fixture next season are ye looking forward to most?
* What's with the Jack L look? :D

Who's The Joker of the squad
Who in the squad has the Worst Dress Sense
Who in the squad has the Worst Taste in Music
And...Who's the longest in the shower

Do you see much talent for the future coming through from the u-21's, 18's and 17's into the senior squad.

gee wizz
07/12/2007, 10:17 AM
Lads,

Below is what I've taken from the other thread. Do we have enough there to go ahead? If not, don't post comments below. Post serious questions only please. I'd appreciate we keep this thread on topic. I'll leave this for today and add any additional serious questions to the list. Thanks.

what about players coming through,and if i'm after reading one of the other threads correctly who out of the AUL or Msl would he most like to sign

MojoPin
07/12/2007, 10:24 AM
hey i dint say who spends longest in the shower i sadi and i quote...

"whos the longest in the show"

no homo

luka
07/12/2007, 11:18 AM
Lads,

All these questions will be passed onto Hedo this evening. I'll be closing off this about 1.00 or 2.00pm this afternoon. I modified your question back to the way you had it Mojo

bellavistaman
07/12/2007, 1:33 PM
what about players coming through,and if i'm after reading one of the other threads correctly who out of the AUL or Msl would he most like to sign

Bella plays in aul, the closest ill ever getto rams, being linked here- get in!! :D, Spread the rumour!!

gee wizz
07/12/2007, 1:52 PM
Bella plays in aul, the closest ill ever getto rams, being linked here- get in!! :D, Spread the rumour!!

Ask rambler14 bella,he's the man in the know(potential new players thread number 141 i think)you never know you could get the call for the u-21's yet kid:D

outside in
07/12/2007, 2:13 PM
answer this hendo:)
if it took a man a week to walk a fortnight,how many peas in a barrel of apples

6yardpunisha
07/12/2007, 2:16 PM
answer this hendo:)
if it took a man a week to walk a fortnight,how many peas in a barrel of apples

thats not even funny

outside in
07/12/2007, 2:26 PM
thats not even funny
its a serious question:D

A face
07/12/2007, 11:33 PM
Question for Hendo: Do you think aside from the members of the club and fans who attend games, do the people of Cobh give enough support for the team? Do you think the whole community are giving the team the backing they deserve? What would you like to see happening in this regard?

bellavistaman
08/12/2007, 4:43 AM
Question for Hendo: Do you think aside from the members of the club and fans who attend games, do the people of Cobh give enough support for the team? Do you think the whole community are giving the team the backing they deserve? What would you like to see happening in this regard?

A Face you know yourself that no town ****y or whatever YEwant to be called gets the WHOLE backing from the local area FACT its impossible and i think that question is a total ****stirrrin one. FFS IMO no team will ever get the WHOLE town backing them so leave it there please

luka
08/12/2007, 11:28 AM
Should have the answers to all the questions back from Hendo midweek and they'll be posted on the Official Site (http://www.cobhramblers.ie) only. I'm actually looking forward to what answers we get. Thanks to all who made it happen. Shut up Bella!!! ;)

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 5:00 AM
Shut up Bella!!! ;)

What? Seriously wouldnt go there

luka
09/12/2007, 8:42 AM
What? Seriously wouldnt go there

Where's that Belle?

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 4:57 PM
Where's that Belle?

just dont tell me shut up.

ramsfan
09/12/2007, 5:13 PM
handbags ladies:D

luka
09/12/2007, 5:15 PM
**** me. It's like kindergarten in here at times.

ramsfan
09/12/2007, 5:17 PM
dont insult those poor kids comparing them to this war zone:D

A face
09/12/2007, 6:19 PM
A Face you know yourself that no town ****y or whatever YEwant to be called gets the WHOLE backing from the local area FACT its impossible and i think that question is a total ****stirrrin one. FFS IMO no team will ever get the WHOLE town backing them so leave it there please

bellavistaman, that was not meant to stir and i still dont think it was. Read it again. All i am saying is the it would be great if the whole town rallied around Cobh now because i think its important the Rams stay up as well.

Why shouldn't the whole town support the club? If you can give me a valid reason as to why they shouldn't then i'll take you point on board.

Also, if at present the whole town don't support Ramblers, is that any reason why the club shouldn't try and get support from everyone?

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 6:25 PM
bellavistaman, that was not meant to stir and i still dont think it was. Read it again. All i am saying is the it would be great if the whole town rallied around Cobh now because i think its important the Rams stay up as well.

Why shouldn't the whole town support the club? If you can give me a valid reason as to why they shouldn't then i'll take you point on board.

Also, if at present the whole town don't support Ramblers, is that any reason why the club shouldn't try and get support from everyone?

of course it would be great if the hole town rallied behind cobh ramblers, its a obvious statement but not going to happen.

theres no reason why the hole town shouldnt but these are some of the reasons people dont: alliances with GAA, Rugby club, alot of soccer players in cobh hate cobh ramblers because they think rams screwed them over in times past. Family/ Personal Feuds. People who only want to see 11 cobh players. It all fact.

For your last point the whole town doesnt support cobh, but no of course we have to keep trying hense marco's positon at club. Hope that answers your questions.

A face
09/12/2007, 6:38 PM
For your last point the whole town doesnt support cobh, but no of course we have to keep trying hense marco's positon at club. Hope that answers your questions.

Being honest with ya, i wanted to hear Hendos answer :)

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 6:43 PM
Being honest with ya, i wanted to hear Hendos answer :)

Why Say:

If you can give me a valid reason as to why they shouldn't then i'll take you point on board.

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 7:29 PM
Where's that Belle?

especially when people change usernames trying to be smart, so mature..

outside in
09/12/2007, 7:46 PM
yes and ur da class clown

outside in
09/12/2007, 7:48 PM
Where's that Belle?
dont beat around da bush,say wat u feel

marty
09/12/2007, 7:59 PM
Some ppl in here dictating de threads a bit much,it was a valid question and he had every right to ask it.Cant see why anyone but luka has the right to shoot a question down when hes the one interviewing.

We need a new thread all current ones getting scrappy:(

outside in
09/12/2007, 7:59 PM
ya dont no y they let children log in here ha

outside in
09/12/2007, 8:01 PM
Some ppl in here dictating de threads a bit much,it was a valid question and he had every right to ask it.Cant see why anyone but luka has the right to shoot a question down when hes the one interviewing.

We need a new thread all current ones getting scrappy:(
witch question?
public forum everyone has da right

A face
09/12/2007, 8:11 PM
Why Say:

It was in context. Read it again.

MojoPin
09/12/2007, 8:25 PM
as your here AFACE howd we go about getting a moderator for the forum

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 8:38 PM

fair shout there.

which threrad you on about marty.

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 8:40 PM
It was in context. Read it again.

i'm lost either way, dont know if your questions were on time for hendo, we'll have to wait and see. thought you were askin me that why i answered, apologies.

A face
09/12/2007, 9:09 PM

You have to post something in the Support Forum requesting it. Making a suggestion of an established member of foot.ie to become a Mod would definitely be helpful.

Bare in mind, it would have to be someone level-headed, balanced and fair. You know yourself really. Someone that will resolve conflicts as opposed to making them worse etc.

A face
09/12/2007, 9:10 PM
i'm lost either way, dont know if your questions were on time for hendo, we'll have to wait and see. thought you were askin me that why i answered, apologies.

No worries man, and i genuinely wasn't winding. I hope the Rams do well this year.

gaffer33
09/12/2007, 10:48 PM
Where's that Belle?

LUKA F**KN LUKA..Wot is it with you,someone puts it up to you and you question them..Put up or SHUT UP..

gaffer33
09/12/2007, 10:53 PM
Should have the answers to all the questions back from Hendo midweek and they'll be posted on the Official Site (http://www.cobhramblers.ie) only. I'm actually looking forward to what answers we get. Thanks to all who made it happen. Shut up Bella!!! ;)

Wot is it with BELLA that you disagree, with telling the man to shut up ,i mean he is entitled to express his feelings for the club or team or manager or wotever...

gaffer33
09/12/2007, 10:57 PM

Yes i agree with you on that one LUKA,and your the f**kn teacher,at times i think that you encourage the playground activity..:p

gaffer33
09/12/2007, 11:07 PM

I dont think so A FACE..I know,trust me i know, that people will rather spend a penny on a taxi to the nearest watering hole rather than spend a few euro on going to a game of LIVE football,GRASSROOTS football as i would put it,just to get a buzz from the next drink or wotever they enjoy..IMO...

rambler14
09/12/2007, 11:11 PM
Ah stop for god sake lads. Its Christmas.

gaffer33
09/12/2007, 11:20 PM
Ah stop for god sake lads. Its Christmas.

Fair enough RAMS 14,but,yes BUT, its true...:eek: Scary or what..

bellavistaman
10/12/2007, 5:41 PM
take it easy lads, im more than capable of fightin my own battles. Good point on the local scene gaffer33

bellavistaman
10/12/2007, 5:43 PM
especially when people change usernames trying to be smart, so mature..

btw this quote i meant as in muddling up my username to get some other name, wasnt suggesting luka or anybody else has two usernames, just to clarify that one.. ;)

bellavistaman
12/12/2007, 1:22 PM
any sign of the answers to the questions

luka
01/02/2008, 8:18 AM
any sign of the answers to the questions

I'll have these later today and hope to have them on the official site sometime tomorrow. Apologies for the wait but understandably the man's been busy.

ramsfan
01/02/2008, 5:46 PM
any update luka, looking forward to reading what he has to say.

luka
01/02/2008, 5:50 PM
It's in the Clubhouse for me to collect but I might not be able to get there until tomorrow afternoon though.

ramsfan
01/02/2008, 8:07 PM
so near yet so far:p:p

bellavistaman
02/02/2008, 12:06 PM
when is the interview going to be up luka?

luka
02/02/2008, 12:35 PM
when is the interview going to be up luka?

It was dropped off at the clubhouse yesterday so I'll be picking it up this afternoon sometime and should have it online sometime tonight. I's hand written so I'll need to type it all in.

I'll also be dropping in the Ramblers team photo from the 96fm game for you and Don Ram's pen drive. Will leave everything behind the bar for collection.

bellavistaman
02/02/2008, 1:57 PM
cheers