PDA

View Full Version : Hendo Interview

Pages : [1] 2

luka
06/12/2007, 10:32 AM
Lads,

Thinking about an interview with Hendo for the Official Site (http://www.cobhramblers.ie) and would like possible question suggestions. Try to keep them short though please.

6yardpunisha
06/12/2007, 10:52 AM
Lads,

Thinking about an interview with Hendo for the Official Site (http://www.cobhramblers.ie) and would like possible question suggestions. Try to keep them short though please.

his obsession with the colour black

gee wizz
06/12/2007, 11:48 AM
how does he keep his tan all year round:D tongue firmly in cheek lads

ramsfan
06/12/2007, 12:36 PM
is he sponsored by pepsi as he is like the gaa players at matches showing the pepsi bottle

rambler14
06/12/2007, 1:12 PM
Has he ever considered being a male model?:D

gee wizz
06/12/2007, 2:50 PM
Why does buttered bread always land butter side down when it falls on the ground?

luka
06/12/2007, 3:07 PM
Forget it lads. :rolleyes:

MojoPin
06/12/2007, 4:02 PM
seriously here lets have a laugh these are questions everyone knows

get it on video too lets do the whole squad

Best Trainer
Worst Trainer
Most Skillful
The Joker
Fastest
Most Intelligent
Least Intelligent
Worst Dress Sense
Worst Taste in Music
And...Who's the longest in the shower

luka
06/12/2007, 4:04 PM
That's an improvement on the earlier one's anyway

bellavistaman
06/12/2007, 4:05 PM
seriously here lets have a laugh these are questions everyone knows

get it on video too lets do the whole squad

Best Trainer
Worst Trainer
Most Skillful
The Joker
Fastest
Most Intelligent
Least Intelligent
Worst Dress Sense
Worst Taste in Music
And...Who's the longest in the shower

fair shout it should be kept serious

MojoPin
06/12/2007, 4:07 PM
player most likely to be let go???? ha ha that would be funny if the players did it

tounge in cheek i may add

outside in
06/12/2007, 5:25 PM
Forget it lads. :rolleyes:
wat did u expect ,imo its funny:D:D
so again chill out

bellavistaman
06/12/2007, 5:30 PM
Your proudest moment this season?
What you'd like to achieve in your managerial career?
Where you see yourself in three years football wise?(Besides stadio olypica against rome)
If you could sign any EL player who would it be?
Why do you think we cant attract the numbers of support we deserve, and should be getting?
What do you think of the Ramblers supporters and what can we do to get behind the team more next year.
Most valuable player to the team on and off the field?
Alot of people in Cobh dont understand how important Martin Cambridge is to the team, how would you describe his affect on the club?
And finally.....
Who would you compare yourelf to in the music world? :eek:, couldn't resist demons took over

6yardpunisha
06/12/2007, 5:33 PM
Your proudest moment this season?
What you'd like to achieve in your managerial career?
Where you see yourself in three years football wise?(Besides stadio olypica against rome)
If you could sign any EL player who would it be?
Why do you think we cant attract the numbers of support we deserve, and should be getting?
What do you think of the Ramblers supporters and what can we do to get behind the team more next year.
Most valuable player to the team on and off the field?
Alot of people in Cobh dont understand how important Martin Cambridge is to the team, how would you describe his affect on the club?
And finally.....
Who would you compare yourelf to in the music world? :eek:, couldn't resist demons took over

bella, behave

bellavistaman
06/12/2007, 5:34 PM
[/B]

bella, behave

i did for once, brought a bt of credibility to this thread, unlike other pushinas:p

outside in
06/12/2007, 5:35 PM
some good ones there bella,have u been talking to tubes!!!!

6yardpunisha
06/12/2007, 5:37 PM
i did for once, brought a bt of credibility to this thread, unlike other pushinas:p

that you did bvm

rambler14
06/12/2007, 6:00 PM
luka if you record it be sure to start off with a rap ala TUBES. Example:

"YOU ARE MAD YOUR THE GAFFER YOU MAKE RICO HOLD HIS BLADDER!.......Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tough love!:D

outside in
06/12/2007, 7:09 PM
luka if you record it be sure to start off with a rap ala TUBES. Example:

"YOU ARE MAD YOUR THE GAFFER YOU MAKE RICO HOLD HIS BLADDER!.......Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tough love!:D
stick to da day job:p

gaffer33
06/12/2007, 7:22 PM

Stop knocking insideout..:p

outside in
06/12/2007, 7:25 PM
Stop knocking insideout..:p
relax 34 only a bit of banter:p

luka
06/12/2007, 7:27 PM

Did I mention that the Club are looking into pricing for Kids, so you don't really need to worry. You won't have to fork out that much. I still don't understand why they let childeren use places like this. Wind your neck in a grow up FFS

gaffer33
06/12/2007, 7:30 PM
Did I mention that the Club are looking into pricing for Kids, so you don't really need to worry. You won't have to fork out that much. I still don't understand why they let childeren use places like this.

HA..Humour at its most..:p

outside in
06/12/2007, 7:33 PM
Did I mention that the Club are looking into pricing for Kids, so you don't really need to worry. You won't have to fork out that much. I still don't understand why they let childeren use places like this.
is dat all u can come up wit ... as i said its only banter if ya dont like it go back to ur other fourm:p

gaffer33
06/12/2007, 7:35 PM
HENDO INTERVIEW..thats the thread,outside in,meaning suggestions for luka's interview with the gaffer...:rolleyes:

outside in
06/12/2007, 7:38 PM
HENDO INTERVIEW..thats the thread,outside in,meaning suggestions for luka's interview with the gaffer...:rolleyes:
im sorry my bad ..note to self no more banter on da foot

luka
06/12/2007, 7:38 PM
is dat all u can come up wit ... as i said its only banter if ya dont like it go back to ur other fourm:p

Plenty more but I find those lines suitable when dealing with children. I look at your post count and I look at most of your posts. You appear to login here periodically to stir things. If you have an issue or a problem with me then either put up or shut up and get it out of the way child. I'm in my forties, and usually up to entertaining adult conversation, which at most, appears to be something you cannot provide. My day job does me very nicely indeed Ta Very Much!

gaffer33
06/12/2007, 7:39 PM
im sorry my bad ..note to self no more banter on da foot

HA...AGAIN...Humour at its best..:p

gaffer33
06/12/2007, 7:43 PM
Plenty more but I find those lines suitable when dealing with children. I look at your post count and I look at most of your posts. You appear to login here periodically to stir things. If you have an issue or a problem with me then either put up or shut up and get it out of the way child. I'm in my forties, and usually up to entertaining adult conversation, which at most, appears to be something you cannot provide. My day job does me very nicely indeed Ta Very Much!

Fair enough luka,but again we're going of the topic..;)

outside in
06/12/2007, 7:45 PM
for a man in his forties u have da sight of an 80 year old .da comment "stick to ur day job" was not about u so go back and check my posts again and while ur at it wind ur neck in ffs

Comic Book Guy
06/12/2007, 7:46 PM
Luka, a question for Steve;
If he could sign what he thought were the best three players from other Eircom League clubs who would they be?

luka
06/12/2007, 7:47 PM
Nice one...........CBG

gaffer33
06/12/2007, 7:49 PM
for a man in his forties u have da sight of an 80 year old .da comment "stick to ur day job" was not about u so go back and check my posts again and while ur at it wind ur neck in ffs

Has a point alrite LUKA,post made about rams 14,DAM IT,gone off the thread..:mad:

gaffer33
06/12/2007, 7:53 PM
Question for hendo..Will he be looking at a second keeper for the coming season,experienced of course,deasy is good but experience is a hell of a lot better than good raw talent ,imo..

bellavistaman
06/12/2007, 8:09 PM
Nice one...........CBG

same question that i asked only change 1 with 3. Jesus. And are these questions going to be actually asked to the man or what.

6yardpunisha
06/12/2007, 8:22 PM
Has a point alrite LUKA,post made about rams 14,DAM IT,gone off the thread..:mad:

inside out, g33 and "my name is"(luka) relax a small bit.

luka
06/12/2007, 8:53 PM
same question that i asked only change 1 with 3. Jesus. And are these questions going to be actually asked to the man or what.

10 or 15 serious questions and yes!

outside in
06/12/2007, 8:57 PM
inside out, g33 and "my name is"(luka) relax a small bit.
im always relaxed i just dont like some 40 something year old who cant read da posts properly talking down to me dats all

luka
06/12/2007, 10:10 PM
im always relaxed i just dont like some 40 something year old who cant read da posts properly talking down to me dats all

Chill out girl........I said in was in my forties..........maybe I lied. Maybe I'm only like 26 ;)

6yardpunisha
06/12/2007, 10:13 PM
Chill out girl........I said in was in my forties..........maybe I lied. Maybe I'm only like 26 ;)

no liars on this forum please, luka, expect a bit of banter,we all follow same club

gee wizz
06/12/2007, 10:19 PM
Ask hendo out the u-21's or 18's squads does he see in the future coming through to the senior squad

luka
06/12/2007, 10:28 PM
no liars on this forum please, luka, expect a bit of banter,we all follow same club

No arguements from me there. The starting post to this thread was intended to gather 10 or 15 serious questions to put to Henderson and put it on the site, but, as usual, no matter how serious a thread is meant to be, it deteriorates into thrash. What I was not hoping to have to do was to troll through pages of ****e, (some of it my own, but understandable responses of course) to filter out the questions I needed. Maybe I'll ask the same question again next month or maybe, do like I was told to earlier and go back to the other forum. I could always ask that same question there I suppose. I only wanted it for the site. No skin off my nose if it's not done. Just thought it would have made a worthy addition. :cool:

ramblersnb1
06/12/2007, 10:37 PM
Ask hendo out the u-21's or 18's squads does he see in the future coming through to the senior squad

Expand that to 17s aswell id say ....

gee wizz
06/12/2007, 10:39 PM
my question is a serious one would like to know who the stars of the future are for the club:ball:

gee wizz
06/12/2007, 10:40 PM
ya should have put that in as well sorry about that

chimpster
07/12/2007, 6:04 AM
Keeping it on thread, some more questions for Hendo:

* At what stage last season did ye honestly start thinkin promotion was a real possibility? (and don't say Kev's toe-in at Athlone)
* How did ye manage to get through last season's games against Limerick without planting one on McGee? :p
* Which First Div ground are ye happiest not to be visiting next season?
* If ye could drag any EPL side over to Colman's for a pre-season knock-about, who would it be and why?
* What league fixture next season are ye looking forward to most?
* What's with the Jack L look? :D

gee wizz
07/12/2007, 7:12 AM
new song for the terrace "georgie boy" when hendo takes the field he'd love it

outside in
07/12/2007, 2:02 PM
No arguements from me there. The starting post to this thread was intended to gather 10 or 15 serious questions to put to Henderson and put it on the site, but, as usual, no matter how serious a thread is meant to be, it deteriorates into thrash. What I was not hoping to have to do was to troll through pages of ****e, (some of it my own, but understandable responses of course) to filter out the questions I needed. Maybe I'll ask the same question again next month or maybe, do like I was told to earlier and go back to the other forum. I could always ask that same question there I suppose. I only wanted it for the site. No skin off my nose if it's not done. Just thought it would have made a worthy addition. :cool:
off u go then :p

luka
08/12/2007, 9:46 AM
off u go then :p

Listen Girl...........hang on..........what was that Elvis Costello song again.....? Help me out here will ya............know the tune but just can't pin down the name of the song........

bellavistaman
09/12/2007, 5:04 AM
Listen Girl...........hang on..........what was that Elvis Costello song again.....? Help me out here will ya............know the tune but just can't pin down the name of the song........

Olivers army are here to stay ay, olivers army are on their way ay ay, and i wouldnt rather be anywhere else but here today!!!