PDA

View Full Version : Manager mistakes made by the FAI

Deckydee
06/12/2007, 10:07 AM
Greetings,

Some time ago somebody on this board posted a hilarious thread about the FAI and their constant failings over the years in finding a new manager for the Irish international squad. Parts of it included not actually choosing Jack Charlton and then unable to contact him when he as accidentally chosen (If my memory serves me correctly)

I thought it was brilliant. I am searching for it but I cannot find it. Whoever posted it, could you please be so kind as to post it again as I wish to forward to some of my colleagues.

Decky Dee

Superhoops
06/12/2007, 10:32 AM
Greetings,

Some time ago somebody on this board posted a hilarious thread about the FAI and their constant failings over the years in finding a new manager for the Irish international squad. Parts of it included not actually choosing Jack Charlton and then unable to contact him when he as accidentally chosen (If my memory serves me correctly)

I thought it was brilliant. I am searching for it but I cannot find it. Whoever posted it, could you please be so kind as to post it again as I wish to forward to some of my colleagues.

Decky Dee

Decky Dee, I think you might Johnny Dee in disguise!

Will this be part of the terms of reference, i.e 'the must not do's' for Don, Don and Razor.

dcfc_1928
06/12/2007, 10:48 AM
Try here.....

http://thatsireland.com/2007/09/20/fai-total-official-looniness-abroad/

Deckydee
06/12/2007, 11:18 AM
Excellent - That is it.

However did they get away with it!! :mad:

Paddy Garcia
06/12/2007, 11:40 AM
That's a list of their successes.

Wolfie
06/12/2007, 12:16 PM
Greetings,

Decky Dee

That thread was entitled "FAI - Fact or Fiction".

citizenerased
06/12/2007, 1:02 PM
funny enough all the same..