PDA

View Full Version : Conor Meade

ramblersnb1
03/12/2007, 2:35 PM
Lads what do ye think is he ready to show all that potential he has ..... ???

don ramo
03/12/2007, 4:04 PM
he better be, after all the hassle he caused when he went to city, a lot of members defending him, sayin, why, if hes good enough for them why did we let him go, i truely havent seen anything special in him that we didnt already have in the squad, and i personally cant see him keepin anyone out of the team, which is what i want to see in any new signings we make,

Rams-07
03/12/2007, 5:10 PM
With the goal he scored against City last week he would keep his place in the team.Would have to do it consistantly though.Still young enough to improve

rambler14
03/12/2007, 5:40 PM
Hes a confident young fella in fairness to him. If he can play like he did vs city last week all the time then i personally don't have a problem with him being an option next year.

thegafferman
03/12/2007, 5:59 PM
Hes a confident young fella in fairness to him. If he can play like he did vs city last week all the time then i personally don't have a problem with him being an option next year.

he is not an out and out striker but is great when he plays in the hole between striker and midfield has very quick feet he is still young enough just needs to apply himself:ball:

bellavistaman
04/12/2007, 4:44 AM
think hes more than good enough for the premier will certainly be very close to startin 11 IMO, some of the stuff he does on the ball is frightening. i thought he wasant good enough in his first stint with us, but his year in msl has done wonders for him.

chimpster
04/12/2007, 7:37 AM
Bella, i'm worried for you. Conor's talents and his fringe first-team status has you stressed out to the extent that you're losin sleep and postin messages in the middle of the night. Get yerself off to the doctors boy...

bellavistaman
04/12/2007, 6:31 PM
Bella, i'm worried for you. Conor's talents and his fringe first-team status has you stressed out to the extent that you're losin sleep and postin messages in the middle of the night. Get yerself off to the doctors boy...

very good. on nights obviously.