PDA

View Full Version : A call to arms! (and pitchforks!)

RonnieB
01/12/2007, 11:45 AM
In just over twenty four hours we get to watch our beloved team play in yet another Final. It has been a long hard season for everyone attached to the club. We have experienced the amazing highs and the heartbreaking lows over the years.

We go into tomorrows match as very much the underdog. It is a situation we are well used to. No one gives us any chance of upsetting the odds but the team I can guarentee you will not be going along tomorrow just to make up the numbers.

For the entire match regardless of the result everyone needs to get behind the lads and our manager. We will not be seeing most of them next season understandably so. They gave their everything for us this season and we should show them our support win or loose.

It could very well be our last "big day out" for a long time. (Monaghan aside!)

So get drunk if ya want (I know I am right now :D) sing and roar yer hearts out for the town.

LTFC ARE WE ARE WE ARE WE.

LTFC till we die.

Maz
01/12/2007, 11:51 AM
Roll on tomorrow, so looking forward to it.

Agree with everything you said, get behind the lads from the start. From talking to one player in particular, I know for a fact that is exactly what the players are hoping for.

sligoman
01/12/2007, 1:05 PM
Looking forward to this myself. C'mon the town!

steno
01/12/2007, 1:08 PM
I hope the weather improves:(

RonnieB
01/12/2007, 1:22 PM
Sure it will keep the dust down :)

Sonic
01/12/2007, 3:20 PM
The obvious impediment of Deegans suspension makes this an almost impossible task. But I think we ran an almost impossible task of staying up bloody damn well close this season so dont expect this team to roll over and die. Its going to mean 11 men playing out of their skin which they have been doing all year with respect to them. Its one game win or bust! Back 5 will be very important to us tomorrow with the midfield likely to struggle and whatever happens get that ball wide and create decent scoring opportunities for Moons. Baker could turn out to be just as importamt to Mooney over the 90 mins or 120;) I have everything and I mean everything crossed. This team and fans have been through hell if there is any justice they deserve to lift that trophy. Come on the town!!!!