PDA

View Full Version : Drogheda Book Thread for Cosmo

Cosmo
30/11/2007, 9:55 PM
If you are buying it can you scan the cover and give us the details of it?

I saw a thread started on this book in the drogheda section on here during the week and it has cince been deleted??

Why was that??

F****** disgrace if that was the case :mad:

A cork supporter mod maybe? :rolleyes:

A face
30/11/2007, 10:05 PM
I saw a thread started on this book in the drogheda section on here during the week and it has cince been deleted??

Why was that??

F****** disgrace if that was the case :mad:

A cork supporter mod maybe? :rolleyes:

I am trying to find out every detail about every book related to eL Football, which would be related to that book and you start trolling, give over Cosmo :rolleyes:

Cosmo
30/11/2007, 10:48 PM
I am trying to find out every detail about every book related to eL Football, which would be related to that book and you start trolling, give over Cosmo :rolleyes:

Would you ever f*** off - there was a thread last week publicising the first ever drogs book and it seems to have been deleted - how is that trolling :rolleyes:

A face
30/11/2007, 10:59 PM
Would you ever f*** off - there was a thread last week publicising the first ever drogs book and it seems to have been deleted - how is that trolling :rolleyes:

Can you post something in Support about it? Its the first i have heard of it?

P.S. Do you have any details on the book?

Cosmo
30/11/2007, 11:28 PM
Can you post something in Support about it?

No, because i couldnt give a f*** anymore - this is disgraceful stuff - this forum has gone to sh!t over the years and this is once again another example :rolleyes:

(btw i know the story, if ye dont like it, go elsewhere but this is seriously taking the p!ss in fairness)

I have nothing to do with the book but heres it advertised if im alowed put the link up :confused: (alot more detail posted on here about it though which has since ben deleted :rolleyes:)

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/scripts/Article.asp?ArticleID=1289

A face
01/12/2007, 12:01 AM
No, because i couldnt give a f*** anymore - this is disgraceful stuff - this forum has gone to sh!t over the years and this is once again another example :rolleyes:

(btw i know the story, if ye dont like it, go elsewhere but this is seriously taking the p!ss in fairness)

I have nothing to do with the book but heres it advertised if im alowed put the link up :confused: (alot more detail posted on here about it though which has since ben deleted :rolleyes:)

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/scripts/Article.asp?ArticleID=1289

Can you calm down and give us some more info? There was a post advertising the book yeah? In the Drogs forum, when? and when was it deleted? Who posted it initially?

Cosmo, in all fairness .... why hasn't anyone said anything before now? There's nothing been reported on it and theres nothing in the support forum. How are we meant to know whats going on ..... seriously.

Who posted it and can someone please post something in the Support forum on this, with detail.

Cosmo
01/12/2007, 12:08 AM
Can you calm down and give us some more info? There was a post advertising the book yeah? In the Drogs forum, when? and when was it deleted? Who posted it initially?

Cosmo, in all fairness .... why hasn't anyone said anything before now? There's nothing been reported on it and theres nothing in the support forum. How are we meant to know whats going on ..... seriously.

Who posted it and can someone please post something in the Support forum on this, with detail.

Calm down? Nothing to do with me mate and i couldnt really give a f*** tbh - as i said though i have absolutely nothing to do with the new book - and tbh i wont lose any sleep about the post being deleted but its pathetic :mad:

'How are we meant to know whats going on ..... seriously. '

If someone deleted it - the mods on here know whats going on, no? Or can anyone deltee threads/posts?

From what i recall the thread and review was started by a new poster caled oliver cromwell

A face
01/12/2007, 12:25 AM
Calm down? Nothing to do with me mate and i couldnt really give a f*** tbh - as i said though i have absolutely nothing to do with the new book - and tbh i wont lose any sleep about the post being deleted but its pathetic :mad:

Fair enough, but you're the first person that mentioned it

'How are we meant to know whats going on ..... seriously. '

If someone deleted it - the mods on here know whats going on, no? Or can anyone deltee threads/posts?

No, we all don't know each and every single thing that goes on here. This is the FIRST i've heard of it.

From what i recall the thread and review was started by a new poster caled oliver cromwell

Well feic sake, there you have it so. Its a wum? A wum started a thread, it got deleted and you're giving out? Am i missing something here?

Was it the other content in the thread your on about? Did anyone report this guy Oliver Cromwell? Cosmo, if people aren't happy with some .... as always .... theres a report post button (white and red exclamation mark top right of every post). Help us out here man will ya.

Cosmo
01/12/2007, 12:36 AM
Fair enough, but you're the first person that mentioned it

No, we all don't know each and every single thing that goes on here. This is the FIRST i've heard of it.

Well feic sake, there you have it so. Its a wum? A wum started a thread, it got deleted and you're giving out? Am i missing something here?

Was it the other content in the thread your on about? Did anyone report this guy Oliver Cromwell? Cosmo, if people aren't happy with some .... as always .... theres a report post button (white and red exclamation mark top right of every post). Help us out here man will ya.

Ah ffs, i seriously have heard it all on here now (apologies to mods like dodge and macy - and the decent posters on here- who ive alot of time for on here but this is taking the p!ss)

1. A wum??? It was nowhere near a wum and i can guarantee ye no drog would have reported it - the post was a simple review of the book - ever hear of humour? Actually...... ill leave it there.....

2. Report button? will never go near it again mate! Used it in the past for cork fans wumming about drogheda which were never 'allegedly' recorded - i have discussed in the support section in the past tbh so no point in going into it now

A face
01/12/2007, 12:38 AM
Its too late for this now Cosmo. I'll be as dismissive as you are .... g'night :rolleyes:

Cosmo
01/12/2007, 12:45 AM
Its too late for this now Cosmo. I'll be as dismissive as you are .... g'night :rolleyes:

Typical response from a crok mod i suppose :rolleyes:

A face
01/12/2007, 10:02 AM
Typical response from a crok mod i suppose :rolleyes:

1.45am ..... were you drunk at the wheel?

Lads, can anyone help out with this?

What thread is being referred to? Can someone shine some light on the thread?

Cosmo
01/12/2007, 10:09 AM
1.45am ..... were you drunk at the wheel?

Lads, can anyone help out with this?

What thread is being referred to? Can someone shine some light on the thread?

Haha, a wee bit :)

There was a thread on in the drogheda section all about the new book (must have been the author who posted it up too btw) and it seems to have been deleted for some reason! Just find it bizarre :eek:

A face
01/12/2007, 10:21 AM
Haha, a wee bit :)

There was a thread on in the drogheda section all about the new book (must have been the author who posted it up too btw) and it seems to have been deleted for some reason! Just find it bizarre :eek:

I have searched in the Mods forum regarding this and there is no member called Oliver Cromwell and no history regarding this guy. Are you sure it was that name, could it have been spelt differently?

Serious Cosmo, i have nothing to go on here cos i cant find anything.

Cosmo
01/12/2007, 10:34 AM
I have searched in the Mods forum regarding this and there is no member called Oliver Cromwell and no history regarding this guy. Are you sure it was that name, could it have been spelt differently?

Serious Cosmo, i have nothing to go on here cos i cant find anything.

That was the name but it mightve been spelt differently
for all i remember. Just wondering why it was deleted as it gave some good detail on wha the book was about

dahamsta
01/12/2007, 11:49 AM
The guy who started that thread signed up solely to pimp the book, and that kind of crap isn't acceptable on Foot.ie. When he complained and I explained, he thought he could smart off at me and I wouldn't notice. He's an ignorant man that isn't welcome on this site.

And Cosmo, I don't give a care how drunk you are the next time, if you post like that on this site again or you give another mod any sort of cheek at all, you'll be out on your ear aswell. I've seen better behaviour out of my 11 year old.

adam

dahamsta
01/12/2007, 11:35 PM
If you don't like how we do things, click the log out button and don't come back.

dahamsta
02/12/2007, 9:25 PM
Which part of "yerman signed up on the site solely to pimp his book" are you having trouble with? Is the concept too difficult for you to understand that you have to cite completely different examples back at me, when really everyone would much prefer you just take the advice in my last post?

This thread is done. I hope you guys aren't representative of Drogheda fans in general. If I was from Drogheda I'd be embarassed by ye both.