PDA

View Full Version : CPO of the Year!

Magicme
29/11/2007, 8:25 AM
Well done to Marco on lifting this title to add to your First Division one!

Congrats mister!

MojoPin
29/11/2007, 9:24 AM
congratulations marco we may have not seen eye to eye but if your peers or who ever recognise you you must be doing a great job

luka
29/11/2007, 9:33 AM
Well deserved with all the effort he's put into his job

Magicme
29/11/2007, 9:35 AM
It means he was hitting all the targets set for him.

drinkfeckarse
29/11/2007, 10:23 AM
Fair play to him. There's no doubt he approaches everything with enthusiasm which helps a lot in jobs like his.

ramsfan
29/11/2007, 11:42 AM
great job , you have made a big difference the buzz is back around the town and games are becoming more entertaining with all the add ons you have got into ground.
alot done alot more to do thats the motto, congratulations and keep it up:D

by the way are you related to magicme, if not you have a fan club:D:D

thegafferman
29/11/2007, 3:06 PM
well deserved. despite all the crap u had to put up with ,you put your head down and ignored them all yu have done a fantastic job on making the matchday experience so much better.....winners all round first div champs , mgr of the month for nov ,Cpo of the year beating all the prem league guys as well ... and nominated for phillips mgr of the year . Alex Ferguson says it winning is a habit..this club has developed some great habits this year
WINNERS ALL ROUND:D

ramsfan
29/11/2007, 3:49 PM
well said gafferman, winning is the mentality we need to foster in this club, been too long in the background:D

ramblers
29/11/2007, 5:27 PM
Well done Marco well deserved!!

sligoman
29/11/2007, 5:29 PM
Was sure Sinead Fraher would have won it:(

Comic Book Guy
29/11/2007, 5:31 PM
Well done, well deserved and fair play to you Marco.

Magicme
29/11/2007, 5:36 PM
by the way are you related to magicme, if not you have a fan club:D:D

Am not related but am defo a fan. A true gentleman whose wit and charm has made many a CPO meeting even more fun. His enthusisam was contaigious. I'm not sure you all appreciate what a gem you have there!

rambler14
29/11/2007, 5:55 PM
well deserved. despite all the crap u had to put up with ,you put your head down and ignored them all yu have done a fantastic job on making the matchday experience so much better.....winners all round first div champs , mgr of the month for nov ,Cpo of the year beating all the prem league guys as well ... and nominated for phillips mgr of the year . Alex Ferguson says it winning is a habit..this club has developed some great habits this year
WINNERS ALL ROUND:D

We won the fair play award aswell.

Well Done Paul. I'm delighted for ya ur a top man who has the clubs interests at heart. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marco
29/11/2007, 9:34 PM
Much Appreciated lads and lady. This was the first step of many and we are heading in the right direction, job is only starting and like all you guys did getting behind the team and the club is more important. Saturday is gonna be some night thought!:D Thanks again and yes I have 2 in my fan club Magic and Mojo:p

Marco
29/11/2007, 9:36 PM
Am not related but am defo a fan. A true gentleman whose wit and charm has made many a CPO meeting even more fun. His enthusisam was contaigious. I'm not sure you all appreciate what a gem you have there!

Please Magic! calm yourself :D

MojoPin
30/11/2007, 8:24 AM
:p i love marco... marry me :cool:

The Rebel Ram
30/11/2007, 3:51 PM
Nice one Marco, well deserved.
It must have been my thread last month that won it for ya:p

Pressure is on you now to regain it next season:D

thegafferman
30/11/2007, 5:48 PM
:p i love marco... marry me :cool: