PDA

View Full Version : during the close season..?

celticV3
28/11/2007, 2:02 PM
just wondering what are fans doing during the off season to help the club I.E fundraising promotion for next season and the likes??

gufct
28/11/2007, 2:35 PM
selling Season Tickets & Lotto. The Club CPO is still working around the clock arranging school visits etc.,Promoting the club in City & County & fans Forums while the commercial manager is selling Corporate season tickets , Signage etc.

celticV3
28/11/2007, 2:58 PM
wow!! our cpo had to quit as any of the rovers lads will tell you its because she was working too hard and was constantly stressed:) good to see some work been done i'm sure it's the same for most clubs?

Lim till i die
28/11/2007, 4:16 PM
good to see some work been done i'm sure it's the same for most clubs?

My club needs to learn how to help themselves.

Shower of spoofers won't be getting a minute of my time until something is done off the pitch

HarpsinDublin
28/11/2007, 8:49 PM
Close season, what is a close season? Before the end of every season we start work on the Harps programme for the next season! Discussion begins as to how we can improve the programme and take it to the next level. This season we are bringing out a magazine to celebrate our promotion which should be out shortly before xmas.

Articles for next season have to be researched and put into a readable format. No laughing matter when researching historical pieces. Rarely do I get any down time and certainly not for the past three or four years in a close season.

greenandwhite
28/11/2007, 8:53 PM
My club needs to learn how to help themselves.

Shower of spoofers won't be getting a minute of my time until something is done off the pitch

Same old responses from you time after time jackman has been upgraded alredy and is still being worked on now, the pitch is closed for maintenance and the goals and other areas resodded, the club is waiting for a commencment notice to start the stand the shop is open and selling not a bad range of stuff the friends of limerick 37 are being pushed by real fans, the club has met with the regeneration agencies, new links with the county leagues are set up and and oh yea everyone in limerick is waiting for your ok before they help the club

how do i know this is all happening i asked the questions and saw first hand some of the work

so why not stop whinging and get involved iv never seen a positive post from you on the club

Lim till i die
28/11/2007, 9:04 PM
Same old responses from you time after time jackman has been upgraded alredy and is still being worked on now,

I pass it every morning, what has been done??

the pitch is closed for maintenance and the goals and other areas resodded

Hooray

the club is waiting for a commencment notice to start the stand

Sure it is..............

the shop is open and selling not a bad range of stuff

Shop is nice alright

Did you see the daaaayyyycent new hoodies??

the friends of limerick 37 are being pushed by real fans

Pushed my ar$e

Real fans??

I was at 41 games last season son

the club has met with the regeneration agencies

What happened??

new links with the county leagues are set up

Such as??

and and oh yea everyone in limerick is waiting for your ok before they help the club

Tell them they really, really shouldn't

so why not stop whinging and get involved

The club needs the following:

A CPO
Some Players
A new manager
To be honest with the local press
To be honest with the fans
To be ran better

What exactly would you have me do at the moment when the silence from the club is deafening??

iv never seen a positive post from you on the club

Look Harder.

Although in fairness you do seem to be following me around foot which is a start...............

Apologies to all in the general forum for this very rare piece of Limerick infighting :p

greenandwhite
28/11/2007, 9:10 PM
I pass it every morning, what has been done??

Hooray

Sure it is..............

Shop is nice alright

Did you see the daaaayyyycent new hoodies??

Pushed my ar$e

Real fans??

I was at 41 games last season son

What happened??

Such as??

Tell them they really, really shouldn't

The club needs the following:

A CPO
Some Players
A new manager
To be honest with the local press
To be honest with the fans
To be ran better

What exactly would you have me do at the moment when the silence from the club is deafening??

Look Harder.

Although in fairness you do seem to be following me around foot which is a start...............

Apologies to all in the general forum for this very rare piece of Limerick infighting :p

Same old crap from you every time get behind the club or get out and if you want to know what the club is doing ask the club not post in cyberspace

bye now i hear the club will have someone to answer questions at the supporters meeting on friday so i look forward to hearing yours as we all know who you are

Lim till i die
28/11/2007, 9:18 PM
Same old crap from you every time get behind the club or get out

Listen here sonny, don't tell me how to support my club. Since you know who I am (big whoop btw) you'll know I've history round the place

and if you want to know what the club is doing ask the club not post in cyberspace

Ask Finnin who was asking all the question at the last meeting seeing as you're so pally ;)

Notice you had no answer to any of the questions I asked either despite being given all the answers

bye now

Nitey nite

i hear the club will have someone to answer questions at the supporters meeting on friday

At our annual pi$$ up??

Is that really necessary when we have our seat on the board now??

so i look forward to hearing yours

Aw, shucks

as we all know who you are

Ya, I know.

As I point out everytime you come on here farting off about cyberspace it's not like I'm hiding behind my computer now is it??

*Apologies once again, it is really very rare for Limerick fans to wash dirty linen in public :p