PDA

View Full Version : Ray D'Arcy show is one the slide

Jacktheman
28/11/2007, 12:59 PM
This use to a great show. now its a total bore with people texting him kissing this ass.. ye man Will think he know its all. any time a band come on and plays a cover people text in and say that the best ever.. fix in friday and the odd ore outdated and boring.

He thinks to much of him self and is always right .. this wasnt the case for the first few years.

Last week took the biscuit when Tommy Tierian was on they basically laugh at every word he isaid even when it was even funny.

Any views..

gustavo
28/11/2007, 1:00 PM
I believe for it to be on the slide it would have had to have been good at one stage , doubtful if this is the case

osarusan
28/11/2007, 1:01 PM
Any views..

Take more care when you type.

And D'Arcy was always a tit.

Ireland4ever
28/11/2007, 1:01 PM
I agree, its been on the slide for a while. Ever since he had the kid he turned into a complete woman. He is very hard to listen to these days.

anto1208
28/11/2007, 3:25 PM
Didnt rate it at the start but then it quickly pushed out Jerry Ryan who's show is awfull now its just him talking about himself and all the stuff he has and all the holidays our licence fee pays for he goes on.

Darcy though has gotten worse not since the kid but since he hooked up with Jenny Kelly now all he does is agree with her in that sad way couples do. He constantly just dissmisses anything he doesnt understand (Reki etc today).

And if anyone doesnt agree with him he just keeps saying no but over there arguement untill you cant hear either ane the other guy gets embarresed and drops it.

still there is nothing else to listen to in the mornings untill joe duffy comes on :D

onephillyhughes
28/11/2007, 9:03 PM
A group of self righteous know-it-all's will drive you crazy eventually ;)

That Jenny Kelly deserves shooting.

A face
28/11/2007, 9:19 PM
Alot of that show does need revamping to be honest. But its not as bad as some of ye are making out.

Lim till i die
28/11/2007, 9:21 PM
On the contrary I believe it's on a glorious ascent

Further and further up its own ar$e.

Eventually it will disappear, a day which frankly can't come soon enough

Tir Oilean
29/11/2007, 9:51 AM
Have to agree with you there Lim til i die. Its aint what it used to be. He tends to talk an awful lot of ****e as he would say himself. Maybe its cos the lovely Mairead is missing hhhhmmmm Mairead!!!

Magicme
29/11/2007, 10:43 AM
Ardle O'Hanlon is on now. He is deadly.

stann
29/11/2007, 3:11 PM
Loving this backlash. :D
Have always hated the chap as a DJ (or on telly for that matter) so will have to disagree that the show is on the slide because, as gustavo says, that implies it was once good.

onephillyhughes
29/11/2007, 8:52 PM
What about Rick O'Shea? christ on a trike he is horrendous.

'I was sitting down last night looking at the sky when I realised there were so many stars. So I'm going to ask you, who is your favourite movie star? Text 51552....best one wins tickets to Ash in the Ambassador' every bloody minute he's saying text me. SHUT UP! :D

shanman2
30/11/2007, 8:42 AM
What about Rick O'Shea? christ on a trike he is horrendous.

'I was sitting down last night looking at the sky when I realised there were so many stars. So I'm going to ask you, who is your favourite movie star? Text 51552....best one wins tickets to Ash in the Ambassador' every bloody minute he's saying text me. SHUT UP! :D

Try Ray Foley on Today FM. Its a crap show. One of the main features is th "is this ray or jp" voice recognistion thing scandalous

joeSoap
30/11/2007, 8:59 AM
Every show goes stale from time to time, and it probably does need re-vamping. It's still an excellent show though, and way ahead of anything else you could listen to at that time across the other stations.

Macy
30/11/2007, 9:26 AM
Try Ray Foley on Today FM. Its a crap show. One of the main features is th "is this ray or jp" voice recognistion thing scandalous
Actually think the Ray Foley show is alright. Definitely don't take themselves too seriously which is D'Arcy's problem. Last time I heard "Ray or JP" they were going on about how crap it was themselves!

shanman2
30/11/2007, 9:37 AM
Actually think the Ray Foley show is alright. Definitely don't take themselves too seriously which is D'Arcy's problem. Last time I heard "Ray or JP" they were going on about how crap it was themselves!

They shouldn't have started it so:eek. Does he not annoy you at all? He talkes so much rubbish!! As for D'Arcy as the lads have said already he thinks he is brilliant. That Will fella is a spanner and Rays wife is wearing the pants he wont even argue with her! Its dying a death all be it a slow death!!!

onephillyhughes
02/12/2007, 3:21 PM

Aye Foley talks a load of sh!te alright....and JP hiding his Dundalk accent, ****! :D

Most radio programmes are rubbish these days.

anto1208
03/12/2007, 8:51 AM

I think you have just missed the joke.

I think its pretty good , very very bad rip off of ricky gervais's radio show on xfm. but still better than anything on 2fm.