I have seen ye man on the TV a few times he totally loves him self

Lim till i die
28/11/2007, 9:15 AM
Gift Grub has always sucked

LCD type humour for the most part

Dr. Bill on the otherhand I miss terribly :(

Tir Oilean
28/11/2007, 9:18 AM
What are ye like!? its bloody brilliant 95% of the time!

cheifo
28/11/2007, 9:18 AM
My useless radio does'nt get Today FM but surely Gift Grub must be better than that bunch that do sketches on 2fm.For cring worthy awfulness they are only outdone by Colin and Jim Jim who for their own good should be put down.

Lim till i die
28/11/2007, 9:19 AM
What are ye like!? its bloody brilliant 95% of the time!

Just never found it that funny.

Apologies :)

anto1208
28/11/2007, 9:22 AM
i dont get out of bed untill 8 30 so i rarely hear it , use to like it but some days it can by poor.

The 2fm rip off of it is truely awfull and colin and jim jim are only surpast by the gringe worthyness of the 2 on limericks live 95 in the morning

EAFC_rdfl
28/11/2007, 9:23 AM
maybe its run its course?

still find bits of it funny tho!

gustavo
28/11/2007, 11:00 AM
i dont get out of bed untill 8 30 so i rarely hear it , use to like it but some days it can by poor.

The 2fm rip off of it is truely awfull and colin and jim jim are only surpast by the gringe worthyness of the 2 on limericks live 95 in the morning

hardly a rip off , the guy that does it used to do it on today fm and he voiced a lot of the voices with rosenstock.

Magicme
28/11/2007, 11:18 AM
Only catch it the odd time and it can be midly amusing sometimes. the songs can be clever sometimes. My kids enjoy it but sometimes dont get the references.

The 2FM guy is from Carrickmacross. Enough said!

Ireland4ever
28/11/2007, 11:20 AM
At best it can be absolutely brilliant, but they are few and far between, alot of the time its boring & simply doesnt work. Some of the best sketches

Jose Mourinho Song - brilliant!
I think i better leave right now (Keano) - Very Good
Dry your eyes mate - (Beckham) - Brilliant!

Macy
28/11/2007, 12:12 PM
Pretty hard to come up with new, and funny, stuff everyday. Don't know why you'd get sick of something you can just turn off though...

Lionel Ritchie
28/11/2007, 12:28 PM
Never really liked it in the first place. Some of the impersonations are really quite amateur night.

With the length of time it's been on there's bound to have been some genuinely funny moments but it's basically a strung out college radio gag.

I probably needn't point out that I despise feel-good-morning-pep radio anyway so they weren't going to win with me.

RĂ©iteoir
28/11/2007, 12:30 PM
Nob Nation > *

theworm2345
28/11/2007, 12:33 PM
At best it can be absolutely brilliant, but they are few and far between, alot of the time its boring & simply doesnt work. Some of the best sketches

Jose Mourinho Song - brilliant!
I think i better leave right now (Keano) - Very Good
Dry your eyes mate - (Beckham) - Brilliant!

I agree, its still really enjoy the football ones, especially the songs. Besides that I wouldn't really get it as many of them are from Irish celebrites, who my knowledge of is limited to what I see on Podge and Rodge (which also hasn't been as funny recently)

superfrank
28/11/2007, 12:34 PM
Always hated it. The ads wreck my head.

Blue-Army
28/11/2007, 3:28 PM
best gift grub ever.....:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnFJDTvS_o

Anto McC
28/11/2007, 9:31 PM
Gift grub is as original and funnay as ever, the writing is brilliant. Knob nation, in which the biggest knob is Oliver Callen, closely followed by Gerry Ryan.

Neish
28/11/2007, 10:33 PM
Gift Grub can be good at times but I think its run its course

stann
29/11/2007, 3:05 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one that never liked it. Bar one or two rare occurences it just ain't funny. Luckily I don't have to sit through it too often.
Navan Man and Dr. Bill were always far better, and TJ & TJ raise a smile more often these days. Nob Nation is just pathetic however.