PDA

View Full Version : GUST pass E40,000 mark

Patrick Dunne
26/11/2007, 10:22 PM
Last week, Galway United Supporters Trust presented GUFC with a cheque for E2,500, bringing our direct contribtution for 2007 to a total of
E40,200.

In order to reach our target of E52,700, we will need to contribute E12,500 over the five weeks, working out at E2,500 per week.

The help of our members and all United supporters is urgently needed at this time. This weeks GUST Lotto draw will be held in Hughes Bar, Woodquay, on Sunday night, 2nd December, for a jackpot of E3,600. I would ask all current sellers to sell any books they have this week. We also need new sellers, so if you can sell 5+ tickets to friends, neighbours, work colleagues, etc, post here, or send me a pm.

Foot.ie members who sell Lotto tickets include PD, gilberto, trainee, Tir Oilean, Conor H, Hynzy, galwaygirl, saigon, gufct and Tir Oilean. We are looking for ten more sellers from this forum by the end of the week.

We have 100 annual subscribers at the moment, we need to get 50 more in by the end of the year to reach our target of E52,700. Renewal forms are also being issued this week to current subscribers. All paid-up subscribers by Sunday next will be included in a draw for a 2008 Galway United season ticket.

Subscription forms are available on-line at www.galwayunitedfc.ie. Alternatively, pm me and I will send a form out to you.

It will be all hands on deck between now and Christmas. I know that I can rely on you for your continued help and co-operation.

Come on United !

PD.

corbyeire
27/11/2007, 12:39 PM
congratulations

gilberto_eire
27/11/2007, 2:28 PM
Pa i need to get another book from you.... also was 2euro short the last night, found it in my pocket on the way home so ill just throw that in with next weeks!

Patrick Dunne
27/11/2007, 9:07 PM
There'll be a book left into your house tomorrow, gilberto.

Keep up the good work.

Patrick Dunne
02/12/2007, 12:57 PM
GUST have contributed another E2,000 to GUFC this week, bringing the total for this year to E42,200.

Renewal forms for the GUST Lotto have gone out over the last few days, please post back to :

Galway United Supporters Trust,
c/o 116 Dun Aengus,
Dock Street,
Galway.

Alternatively, you can bring your form and E80 to the forum in Becketts on Tuesday night (6.30pm). Forms will also be available on the night for any supporters who wish to become subscribers for 2008.