PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise

don ramo
25/11/2007, 11:08 PM
did any of ye see the new merchandise on sale in the club shop today, some nice stuff there, first division champions polo shirts and pull over zip tops, they had new pin badges, and had new bomber jackets, looked very well E35 (jacket) not bad, heard the new kit won't be available till febuary, but the club is tryin there best to have at least the home kit available by christmass, hope they do that'll be a gold mine, i'd say it'll all be available in fanatics and i'd say they'll have a few things more also

rambler14
25/11/2007, 11:23 PM
did any of ye see the new merchandise on sale in the club shop today, some nice stuff there, first division champions polo shirts and pull over zip tops, they had new pin badges, and had new bomber jackets, looked very well E35 (jacket) not bad, heard the new kit won't be available till febuary, but the club is tryin there best to have at least the home kit available by christmass, hope they do that'll be a gold mine, i'd say it'll all be available in fanatics and i'd say they'll have a few things more also

Most that stuff available in Fanatics. I wish he'd hurry up and get some jerseys in.

ramsfan
29/11/2007, 11:52 AM
i total diaster if the new jerseys arent out before christmas, i know loads who are lokking for them

pull you finger out comittee and get it sorted, this is the sort of thing that makes us get known as a small club, lack of enterprise and organisation:mad:

MojoPin
29/11/2007, 11:55 AM
i havent been to fanatics to mush on at the moment but i hope to have a hoodie a polo tee and a new jersey and scarf before xmas and possibly a windbreaker type jaket.. are all of these available or nearly available?

don ramo
29/11/2007, 10:56 PM
jersey are comin form china, its the supplier thats the prob, not the club, the club want them in for christmass, the home jersey is all i want for now, hope they get them in, ive heard fo clubs not gettin there jerseys till half way through the following season, think it was umbro or o'neills, so were ok:D

drinkfeckarse
30/11/2007, 7:44 AM
pull you finger out comittee and get it sorted,

jersey are comin form china, its the supplier thats the prob, not the club,

It should be quite obvious that it's a supplier and not the committee's fault. Whatever their faults and failings I'm certain they realise that it would be more beneficial to have all their merchandise available for the Christmas market. They're hardly going to want to miss that market on purpose.

don ramo
30/11/2007, 9:31 AM
most of the stuff is there polos and jackets with 1ST division champs on it, jersesy is all that misssin,

rambler14
30/11/2007, 3:20 PM
Just came out of Fanatics and Derek said that there won't be any jerseys in till March:eek: The current jerseys are not being re-ordered.
ABSOLUTELY FARSICLE!!!

luka
30/11/2007, 5:36 PM
Just came out of Fanatics and Derek said that there won't be any jerseys in till March:eek: The current jerseys are not being re-ordered.
ABSOLUTELY FARSICLE!!!

Lets wait and see eh lads!!. You might even be able to purchase them here (http://cobhramblers.ie/shop)when it's finished. From what I'm told they'll be available sooner than that

Do Note though that this shop isn't fully operational. All items you see there are 2007 stuff.

Now there's another preview you shouldn't have had:eek:

rambler14
30/11/2007, 6:13 PM
Lets wait and see eh lads!!. You might even be able to purchase them here (http://cobhramblers.ie/shop)when it's finished. From what I'm told they'll be available sooner than that

Do Note though that this shop isn't fully operational. All items you see there are 2007 stuff.

Now there's another preview you shouldn't have had:eek:

When will we be able to purchase from there? In time for xmas?