PDA

View Full Version : Time to move the forums adam

Dodge
23/11/2007, 8:52 PM
Relegate Longford Town and Waterford United ito the First division and Promote Cobh Ramblers and Finn harps into the Premier

Change the Under 21 league forum to an Under 20 league forum

We'll leave the A leaue for a while yet
:ball:

bellavistaman
26/11/2007, 4:01 PM
OOh yeah.

max power
26/11/2007, 10:25 PM
Relegate Longford Town and Waterford United ito the First division and Promote Cobh Ramblers and Finn harps into the Premier

Change the Under 21 league forum to an Under 20 league forum

We'll leave the A leaue for a while yet
:ball:

Ah give us until next monday, our season isn't ovet yet !

dahamsta
27/11/2007, 12:00 PM
Sorry, keep forgetting this.

dahamsta
27/11/2007, 12:04 PM
Ramblers in the Premier, who'd a thunk it!?

bellavistaman
27/11/2007, 5:16 PM

10 years ago i would have said not a hope in hell, we've come along way.

cant get used to the new position on the page. :D.

Dodge
27/11/2007, 8:00 PM
10 years or so ago you were in the Premier...

Lim till i die
28/11/2007, 4:23 PM

They'll come crawling back :)

In fairness Dodge I've met bellavistaman and he can't be more than seven or eight years of age :p

bellavistaman
28/11/2007, 9:21 PM

facts right bud, ten years ago we were in first divisionit was 94/95 me thinks when we were last in prem.In last ten years we had some low low times, re-registering and so on. Thats what i meant

In fairness Dodge I've met bellavistaman and he can't be more than seven or eight years of age :p

:eek:, , oldie ****in hawn there! :D

6yardpunisha
28/11/2007, 10:47 PM
facts right bud, ten years ago we were in first divisionit was 94/95 me thinks when we were last in prem.In last ten years we had some low low times, re-registering and so on. Thats what i meant

:eek:, , oldie ****in hawn there! :D

bella, I told you before, dont be responding to STiD, STiD have agreat season with d monkey mcgee and lets hope we meet in d FAI Cup, be a man and stand up and recognise what ramblers achieved this seson but you being you will just come back with some multi quote crap pontificating about L37 and how intelligent you are and in your response please refrain form using the words, Queenstown, village,inbred families etc etc etc because you are starting to sound like a one trick pony, ta ta for now

dahamsta
29/11/2007, 6:25 PM
6yardpunisha, if you don't want to read bellavistaman's posts, add him to your Ignore List. If you're really a big fanboy, try just reading them, and shutting the hell up. You sound like an illiterate nine year old.