PDA

View Full Version : sponsership logos

max power
23/05/2003, 1:14 PM
how many sponsership logos can a team have on thier jersey ??? i've seen that pats have two on theirs:: autoglass on the front and dhl on the sleeve .

joe
23/05/2003, 1:20 PM
dunno, but city have guinness on the front, evening echo on the sleeves and wallace on the shorts

max power
23/05/2003, 1:22 PM
well then someone in longford should get off their arse and get some more sponsership for the club

Ash
23/05/2003, 2:31 PM
Athlone Town have Ganlys on the front and McDonalds on the
back.

They used to have a sponsor on the shorts as well a season or
2 ago, some Gym in Dublin, cant think of the name.

If they have the eircom badges on the sleves would that
count as sponsorship as well?!?!

Dunno if theres a restriction on how many!

Pauro 76
23/05/2003, 3:33 PM
Theres overdoing it though, remember reading World Soccer, and seeing a pic and not sure if it was the French or Norwegian league, but the players are covered head to toe in sponsorship!!!! Im happy to wear one sponsor, not look like a racing driver or walking advertisement board....

techs
23/05/2003, 6:21 PM
bohs had a shorts sponsor for a while last year and as far as i am aware dhlis the programme sponsor of pats. maybe they threw in an extra bit of cash to get name on jersey. agree with pauro thouugh only one sponsor will do. those french kits look ridiculus

atfconline
23/05/2003, 9:23 PM
Town have TAM Security on the shorts now. They seem to have something on the other leg too, but it's too bloody small to make out.

Soko
24/05/2003, 1:09 AM
Originally posted by techs
agree with pauro thouugh only one sponsor will do. those french kits look ridiculus

Money, money, money .............

max power
26/05/2003, 9:06 AM
Originally posted by PAURO 7
Theres overdoing it though, remember reading World Soccer, and seeing a pic and not sure if it was the French or Norwegian league, but the players are covered head to toe in sponsorship!!!! Im happy to wear one sponsor, not look like a racing driver or walking advertisement board....

i really don't mind if we have two sponsers, if it pays for a decent midfield which we need very badly