PDA

View Full Version : Best pundit?

sadloserkid
22/05/2003, 10:29 AM
Who's the best pundit?

James
22/05/2003, 10:40 AM
Rico added to list and voted for by me :)
none of your monosylabic jim beglin crap :D

sadloserkid
22/05/2003, 10:42 AM
And I thought you could only have ten options... Oh for Manager status... ;)

martinho
22/05/2003, 12:31 PM
I have also gone for Rico. He came out with a great saying(too Complicated for me to remember!) I rem Welch laughing about adding to his vocabualry.

Schumi
22/05/2003, 1:06 PM
Would that have been the high quality word 'trepidatious' by any chance? :)

max power
23/05/2003, 9:37 AM
ok i'm going to explode, who put the model king in the poll, if it was a poll for talking s*** and wearing the daftest clothes possible he would be champs, he said Longford were his dark horses for this season, a jynx to our season if there was ever one

HANG HIM FROM THE NEAREST TREE WITH ONE OF HIS COMPLTELY OVER THE TOP TIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i do like eamo

sadloserkid
23/05/2003, 9:39 AM
Originally posted by the dj
ok i'm going to explode, who put the model king in the poll

That woulda been me! I just took the guys who you'd listed so really this is all your fault! :p

max power
23/05/2003, 9:48 AM
maybe it is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

he is so stupid and with the brain capacity of trevor welsh its scary, i' going to admit to something

two weeks a go i went for a drink with noel king, there i've said it and it person he is just as bad !!!!!

Colm
25/05/2003, 8:37 PM
Just a small observation... George Hamilton and Trev Welch are presenters not pundits. Why are they in the list? I think that has the making of a seperate poll.

Éanna
25/05/2003, 9:19 PM
Alan Hansen! Im no big fan of any of them- dunphy is good or the entertainment value but the fact that hes a total prat kinda takes away from it. Went for Rico in the absence of anything better, even if his job title is now officially "Noel King's Cork City-bashing Sidekick" since he didn't get the job :)

sexteen
28/05/2003, 11:51 AM
I would have said Alan Hansen not so long ago, but he's become a caricature of himself over the past couple of years- He almost rendered the beebs World Cup coverage last year unwatchable!

Without a doubt, whenever he has the time, Martin O'Neill would be my choice: Intelligent, Insightful, Articulate and never afraid to express an opinion, even when it contradicts all those around him. Its a shame we don't see enough of him these days...

SÓC
28/05/2003, 5:57 PM
Other- Jason, top quality stuff during the World Cup, he actaully honestly did a good job of it and called Ireland 'We' :)

EireBadBoy
01/06/2003, 10:23 PM
I'm a big Helen Chamberlain fan! :D