PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Daily to-day!

pineapple stu
22/05/2003, 8:26 AM
UCD programme rating - 8½ (the best so far)

And that's before we add in four extra pages tomorrow night!

We're good for something!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

@ndy
22/05/2003, 10:30 AM
Nice one :)

Aberdonian Stu
22/05/2003, 10:42 AM
Pretty good review, could help sales (not that we'll need much help considering it's Pats).

Pineapple/Schumi could you pm me telling me how many we're producing for this game?

pineapple stu
22/05/2003, 12:38 PM
What a bizarre request...! How come you're so interested? :confused: :)

What's the big hush-hush that we need to PM you?

We're doing 350.

pineapple stu
22/05/2003, 12:40 PM
Just a shame they didn't review to-morrow night's programme instead - that piece on the current standings in the Kazakhstan league would surely have bumped us up half a point!

By the way, found a site with the Kenyan league table, and all the details about which clubs had been renamed, which had withdrawn or been expelled, which hadn't turned up to games, etc., etc. Brilliant stuff!

Dricky
22/05/2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
Just a shame they didn't review to-morrow night's programme instead - that piece on the current standings in the Kazakhstan league would surely have bumped us up half a point!

By the way, found a site with the Kenyan league table, and all the details about which clubs had been renamed, which had withdrawn or been expelled, which hadn't turned up to games, etc., etc. Brilliant stuff!

When you want to do a write up on the Luxemborg league let us know I can send some pictures to you :D :D That would sell like hot cakes!!!

pineapple stu
22/05/2003, 12:46 PM
Luxembourg will be covered, don't worry!

No room for pictures in the article, but at least I can come back to you and get some informed views rather than making stuff every week like I do at the moment?

By the way, where in Luxembourg are you? Have cousins over there - not sure where, mind you...:rolleyes:

CollegeTillIDie
22/05/2003, 4:03 PM
Well done Lads

Top of the Dublin Daily Programme Review League.
So ok they only cover Dublin City, Kildare County, Bray Wanderers,
Bohs, Shams, Shels, Pats, and of course College, but it is to the credit of the new team that in only 3 issues they have made such an impact. Congratulations Blue Review Guys

College Till I Die

P.S. Cover as many countries off the beaten track as possible, there are over 200 members of F.I.F.A. so you won't run out of candidates any time soon.

UCD_4_Life
22/05/2003, 5:10 PM
Do Russia, if only for the Pervvy Division. :D

pineapple stu
22/05/2003, 8:50 PM
Originally posted by UCD_4_Life
Do Russia, if only for the Pervvy Division. :D

What's the Pervvy Division? :confused:

Russia is summer soccer as well, so will probably be a mainstay over the summer months!

By the way - this has been bugging me for ages - what's the name of that mythical creature what the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit??? Really annoying me now.

It's an asquilax, isn't it? Always happens!:cool:

UCD_4_Life
22/05/2003, 9:09 PM
What's the Pervvy Division? :confused:

Russia is summer soccer as well, so will probably be a mainstay over the summer months!

By the way - this has been bugging me for ages - what's the name of that mythical creature what the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit??? Really annoying me now.

It's an asquilax, isn't it? Always happens!:cool:

The name of the Russian First Division.

It is indeed an asquilax. I thought of doing the "Two headed sheep born with only one head!" bit but decided the rabbit one would be more fitting.

Both great though. :D

Lord only knows where I'd get my catchphrases from if it wasn't for The Simpsons.

Schumi
23/05/2003, 11:50 AM
All that Luxembourg stuff is in Off Topic now.

pineapple stu
23/05/2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
All that Luxembourg stuff is in Off Topic now.

Boo!! :)

Pauro 76
23/05/2003, 3:42 PM
Ive probably missed something, but do you STIG guys produce the programme as well? and will Dublin Daily get around to doing fanzines too?

Aberdonian Stu
23/05/2003, 4:44 PM
To answer your first question yes we do produce it, and to answer your second question no, never, and do you why...because we told them to!

pineapple stu
24/05/2003, 6:49 PM
George Casey gave Robert Reid (yer man who did the review) last night's new 28-page programme, and he was apparently even more impressed. Even George Casey was telling me how there's always really interesting articles in it. High praise!:cool:

Schumi
26/05/2003, 5:52 PM
George Casey gave Robert Reid (yer man who did the review) last night's new 28-page programme, and he was apparently even more impressed. Even George Casey was telling me how there's always really interesting articles in it. High praise!:cool: That's because I wrote something for that one! :D