PDA

View Full Version : Tricolour with Bosnian emblem?

Poor Student
20/11/2007, 8:46 PM
Was it my imagination or was there an Irish flag with the Bosnian coat of arms and some place name on it hanging from the top tier in the Millenium stadium? Anyone know what that was about?

Beavis
21/11/2007, 3:47 PM
See that at loads of games, I always thought it was all or part of the Armagh crest(?)

Kingdom
23/11/2007, 5:19 PM
It is the Armagh crest alright.

JC_GUFC
24/11/2007, 11:38 AM
Why would anyone from Armagh support the Republic, sure they've got their own team.

Green Tribe
24/11/2007, 12:57 PM
Why would anyone from Armagh support the Republic, sure they've got their own team.

Spot the Dub! :rolleyes::D

HolylandsMan
24/11/2007, 4:30 PM
Why would anyone from Armagh support the Republic, sure they've got their own team

Ah Jaysus don't start me

Not my flag but as a fellow Ireland supporter from the Orchard county - fair play lads

eekers
24/11/2007, 5:01 PM

imagine saying that in a pub in south armagh!!

co. down green
24/11/2007, 5:20 PM
The Armagh boys go everywhere with the team, unlike some of the D4 corporate muppets on here.

:D;):D

Poor Student
24/11/2007, 6:55 PM
Thanks for clearing that up, lads.

AidoM
25/11/2007, 9:10 AM
It's true though. What drives me nuts is all the first time posters who pop up here looking for tickets, ..................

Agreed Paddy. :mad: Think that this may require a look at in the a revision of the rules for the ticket exchange threads

Schlooooomp
25/11/2007, 12:53 PM
It's true though. What drives me nuts is all the first time posters who pop up here looking for tickets, and the 'Trevors from the Accounts Dept' types who feel the need to log on. The lads from Armagh should be applauded, they're great craic on away trips.

I have always thought that here should be a minimum duration that you have to be a member or minimum number of posts before getting on the ticket exchange list.

stiofain
25/11/2007, 1:03 PM
It's true though. What drives me nuts is all the first time posters who pop up here looking for tickets, and the 'Trevors from the Accounts Dept' types who feel the need to log on. The lads from Armagh should be applauded, they're great craic on away trips.

'Trevors from the Accounts Dept' :) And yeah, fair play to the lads from Armagh. Thier county is always very well represented at Ireland games.

SuperDave
25/11/2007, 2:59 PM
I have always thought that here should be a minimum duration that you have to be a member or minimum number of posts before getting on the ticket exchange list.

like what? no matter where you draw it people will get ****ed.

i think mods should draw up a list of available tickets and people looking tickets and one week pre game those with the most posts listed downwards get tickets.

HolylandsMan
25/11/2007, 4:18 PM
i think mods should draw up a list of available tickets and people looking tickets and one week pre game those with the most posts listed downwards get tickets.

This might lead to a temptation for people to post nonsense just to bump up their post total.

SuperDave
25/11/2007, 4:24 PM
This might lead to a temptation for people to post nonsense just to bump up their post total.

well, it's better that than something totally unfair.

and in that case you could use a post count cutoff date.

Bondvillain
26/11/2007, 12:17 PM

And the difference to what's currently happening on certain parts of the board would be? :D

Dodge
26/11/2007, 12:25 PM
The Armagh boys go everywhere with the team, unlike some of the D4 corporate muppets on here.

Examples please.

NeilMcD
26/11/2007, 2:31 PM
Here is a name paddy. NeilMcD

CollegeTillIDie
01/12/2007, 12:18 PM
NeilMcD

Would that the official you or the provisional you? :D