PDA

View Full Version : Noel King

max power
21/05/2003, 1:48 PM
i am starting a fund to have someone hang Noel king from a tree with one of his stupid ties, i can't stand him. if there was a prize for talking ****e while wearing the most ridiclous clothes possible then he would be well in the running .

sadloserkid
21/05/2003, 1:55 PM
When your fund reaches four figures PM me! ;)

max power
21/05/2003, 2:02 PM
it already has i've put up 1k myself to get the ball rolling, i think the need to get rid of this man is such that 100k should bw an easy figure to achive

joe
21/05/2003, 2:24 PM
i loved his comment after the ladies team won their first penalty

Original comment by Noel King
and she got up herself

max power
21/05/2003, 2:39 PM
actually there is a monster all of its own, quotes from noel king,

Tom Peppers
21/05/2003, 2:55 PM
I think Noel King does quite a good job actually. Well at least he attends the el games and seems to know his stuff. Give the guy a break. What do ye want? Andy Gray as Trevor Welchs sidekick. Or Shirley Templebarr

sadloserkid
21/05/2003, 3:01 PM
Tom buddy, you positively court controversy don't you? ;)

max power
21/05/2003, 3:03 PM
ah tom you must be at the gin again, he talks complete rubbish nad those clothes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is all i can say.

Tom Peppers
21/05/2003, 3:09 PM
well i have to disagree dj but i respect your opinion. And just to prove sadloserkid who actually happens to be a good buddy of mine lets agree to disagree

sadloserkid
21/05/2003, 3:13 PM
Originally posted by Tom Peppers
And just to prove sadloserkid who actually happens to be a good buddy of mine lets agree to disagree

Absolutely! We'll agree on some things but not on others. It's the way of the world and no lad with hair as long as mine can get away with being intolerant or judgemental. I personally think that King does know his stuff but has a definate anti-Cork bias alright. And some of the clothes would make Barry Venison and John Barnes giggle like excited school-girls! Each to their own though!

max power
21/05/2003, 3:14 PM
tom i don't respect your thoughts, noel king is evila dnmust be killed for the sake of us all and my sanity !!!!!!!!!!

no really i think he is bad and i can't take him seriuosly in a gray jacket, bright red shirt and a black tie OR a normal shirt with an orange tie with footballs on it !!!!!

tiktok
21/05/2003, 3:29 PM
in the earlier days of TV3 the sports tonight team were talking about trouble some of the english players had at a night club in the lead up to a game at some wonderful exotic location. They were photographed boozing etc.etc.

Trevor asks Noels opinion on the event.
Noel starts rambling and finishes with
"sure that's what it's all about lads isn't it, sun sand and sex,... ha , ....isn't it.."
cue ten seconds of dead air as trev and adian are aghast (no doubt producer shouting 'say something' into their earphones)
Noel again, "sorry lads, that wasn't funny"
Trev announces they're going to break, as camera pans back
Noel again, "sorry"

it was pathetic, he's a muppet, and he hasn't improved. his knowledge might be good, but why doesn't he use any of it.

max power
21/05/2003, 3:47 PM
well done tiktok thats where i seen him, on the Muppets !!!!!

anyother noel king gems out there ????

A face
21/05/2003, 5:23 PM
Originally posted by tiktok
Noel starts rambling and finishes with
"sure that's what it's all about lads isn't it, sun sand and sex,... ha , ....isn't it.."
cue ten seconds of dead air as trev and adian are aghast (no doubt producer shouting 'say something' into their earphones)
Noel again, "sorry lads, that wasn't funny"
Trev announces they're going to break, as camera pans back
Noel again, "sorry"

Is this a píss take or what ....

Not even Kinger is this bad ... is he ??

That is some c****** alright. What a fool :rolleyes:

tiktok
21/05/2003, 5:46 PM
that is gospel, i was watching it myself, couldn't believe it.
it was embarassing, but i just couldn't look away.

:eek: :eek:

TommyT
21/05/2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by A face
That is some c****** alright.

what word is c****** could you spell it out with spaces, I haven't got a bull's notion.

A face
21/05/2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by TommyT
what word is c****** could you spell it out with spaces, I haven't got a bull's notion.

A Dub asking a Corkman this one ???

C L A N G E R :D

pete
22/05/2003, 7:32 PM
Noel was in top form on Monday informing us in his capcity as Womens team manager that they don't have the physique of the men.

:eek:

Even as guy i thought for the manager of the team he was fairly patronising to the "girls". Anyone else think that?

A face
22/05/2003, 9:59 PM
Originally posted by pete
Even as guy i thought for the manager of the team he was fairly patronising to the "girls". Anyone else think that?

Yeah ... It was nice aswell the way Trevor picked up on the "The girls were treated like kings" .... and then he just gave one of his stupid smiles, ****.

Schumi
23/05/2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by A face
Yeah ... It was nice aswell the way Trevor picked up on the "The girls were treated like kings" .... and then he just gave one of his stupid smiles, ****. I hadn't noticed that appalling pun so I wasn't best pleased when TW pointed it out. :rolleyes:

max power
26/05/2003, 1:31 PM
i'm working tonight so i won't get to see the model king in action, so any little gems that are uttered from the wise mans mouth should be posted tomorrow so we can marvel at his genius !!!