PDA

View Full Version : Developments in the Ground

Green&whitearmy
19/11/2007, 5:03 PM
Is there any improvements going to be done to the groung in the off season,
whats the story with the roof over the red seats, is it going to be done for next season?

Does anyone know of anything else?

thedoyler
19/11/2007, 7:21 PM
Ive asked this question a good few times this season and no one seems to have any answers! The club have said on numerous occasions throughout the season that plans are in place for the off season but exactly what they are i dont know yet. The last i heard planning was sent in for the roof on the dart side, but even then the person who said it wasnt 100% sure.

notever
19/11/2007, 8:03 PM
I don't know whats happening but I hope something is done on that side of the ground it needs it.I think a new public address might not be a bad idea either,and a gents on that side of the ground also would be a lot more convenient. The most important thing is that we are a Premier Div. side next season.

Student Mullet
19/11/2007, 9:26 PM
Bring back the free kit-kat with tea.

Grasshopper 99
20/11/2007, 4:14 PM
Possibly new toilets on the railway side, down by the training pitch/car park and if a roof is built over does seats it means that next season we will be able to get to our own shop at half time of the Bohs match. Due to the fact we shall be moving to that side of the ground, but these are all big IF's.

Well hopefully with this new sponsor coming the extra funds can be put into the ground.

Grey Boy
20/11/2007, 5:14 PM
What new sponsor is that?

Always prefered a free Rocky bar with my tea.

Green&whitearmy
22/11/2007, 9:27 AM
I hope they put a roof over the seats but why does that mean we'll be moving over there??? We've always been on this side so why move.

CollegeTillIDie
22/11/2007, 9:29 AM
A cover over the uncovered seating at the Carlisle would be very welcome folks.
I enjoy visiting your facility when we play you every year but it is one of the coldest venues in the League.

tippex
22/11/2007, 10:08 AM
Why is it that the club never publicise anything about future developments.
Do they even have a set plan in place for the developments or is it a case of ah sure when we get around to it?.

It would be nice for them to publicise full plans and schedule for the future of the ground.