PDA

View Full Version : season over

thecorner
20/05/2003, 9:48 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

patsh
20/05/2003, 10:27 PM
Ahh hold on there, thecorner, they have to get knocked out of the FAI Cup by some junior club yet !!!!:D :D

Estar
20/05/2003, 10:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by oddboy
[B]Ahh hold on there, thecorner, they have to get knocked out of the FAI Cup by some junior club yet !!!!

Junior clubs don't compete in the FAI Cup.:p

patsh
20/05/2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Estar
[QUOTE]Originally posted by oddboy
[B]Ahh hold on there, thecorner, they have to get knocked out of the FAI Cup by some junior club yet !!!!

it's a joke...;)

tiktok
21/05/2003, 12:12 AM
Junior clubs don't compete in the FAI Cup.:p [/B]

:D :D :D

just as well they don't, that would be way too embarassing.

thecorner
21/05/2003, 2:21 AM
i bet willie is glad he made the right choice now
:o :o :o :o

sadloserkid
21/05/2003, 9:21 AM

Ah yes they do. What about Fairview walloping Dublin City 4-1 last year? There was some Cork team (Rockmount?) that Cork City demolished. Limerick beat Glebe North a couple of years ago as well. Fairview are in this years competition too.

But anyway, what about Queenstown? :D Well at least they scored last night!!!! Hmm, maybe it's time for a poll... Should Kerry DL replace Queenstown Ramblers in the eircom League First Division? ;)

Cobh Ramblers
21/05/2003, 1:39 PM
we were ****! but i have good reasons why we lost that game!

pineapple stu
21/05/2003, 1:48 PM
Originally posted by Cobh Ramblers

And they would be...?

Did Kerry field 15 players? :D

sadloserkid
21/05/2003, 2:03 PM

Is it A) your manager or B) one of the Kerry lads used to play with Limerick and his experience (at 21) and League Cup medal were too much for ye??? :confused:

Countyman
21/05/2003, 3:35 PM
or is it C) your Queenstown players have forgotten the basic concept of Association football which is to kick or head this thing
:ball: into the oppositions goals :D

sadloserkid
21/05/2003, 3:49 PM
Bless us, we can be very small at times Countyman! ;)

Cobh Ramblers
21/05/2003, 6:25 PM
no they are:
1;kabia at center back(hes a forward)
2;yelve at right back(hes a left mid)
3;17 year old playing center mid
4;17 year old playing right mid
5;Bruton forced to play with injury due to lack of strikers etc.

there my reasons! ramblers were no where near at full strenght!

Estar
21/05/2003, 6:33 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
Ah yes they do. What about Fairview walloping Dublin City 4-1 last year? There was some Cork team (Rockmount?) that Cork City demolished. Limerick beat Glebe North a couple of years ago as well. Fairview are in this years competition too.

Well Glebe North and Rockmount are senior teams as for Fairview do not know much about them. When I played soccer, only LSL, MSL, CSL and USL could qualify for the FAI cup:D

If Fairview (which I can't believe they are, Intermediate perhaps!) are a junior team, we will have pub teams in the FAI cup soon:p

A face
21/05/2003, 6:48 PM

there my reasons! ramblers were no where near at full strenght! [/B]

In fairness though Dave Hill will have to pull up his socks on this one. Rams will have to cop on and stop picking up cards all over the place.

ramsie
21/05/2003, 9:03 PM
Ramblers are disgrace at the moment
To many suspensions and injurys and a fue bad players like Buckley, Kabia and Coker.They wouldnt get there game for Cobh Celtic. We need Donagan back in goal.
This week Anthony Wolfe started training with Ramblers again thats good he can play instead of Kabia

Oh and Countyman you can Fu*k off what would you know about soccer your a GAABO. Ye are only in the league a year and ye think ye own the fu*kin thing.

Cobh Ramblers
21/05/2003, 11:20 PM
Donegan,hes good but lets not gat carried away!
he retiered because of injurys anyway.

Soko
22/05/2003, 4:05 AM
Originally posted by ramsie
Ramblers are disgrace at the moment
To many suspensions and injurys and a fue bad players like Buckley, Kabia and Coker.They wouldnt get there game for Cobh Celtic. We need Donagan back in goal.
This week Anthony Wolfe started training with Ramblers again thats good he can play instead of Kabia

Oh and Countyman you can Fu*k off what would you know about soccer your a GAABO. Ye are only in the league a year and ye think ye own the fu*kin thing.

Every team has a "fue" bad players, but I think you will find all of your players fall into this category. Kabia playing period is an insult in itself. (I saw him recently still clinging onto the one achievement in his life wearing the F.A.I. Cup final jumper from 1998. Might get an Intermediate Cup Final jersey soon the ways things are going :D)

KDL would be a big improvement also to you lot, I hope they finally put Ramblers out of their misery, the sooner the better.

Soko
22/05/2003, 4:06 AM
And a keeper would make a big difference would he? Does he go up for many corners or take the free kicks?

sadloserkid
22/05/2003, 9:27 AM
If Fairview (which I can't believe they are, Intermediate perhaps!) are a junior team, we will have pub teams in the FAI cup soon:p

To bo honest, I'm not 100% sure now either but it's definately the FAI junior Cup that Fairview win with tiresome regularity. Apparently there's 600+ teams in it every year and as any Dublin City fan could tell you (if such a thing existed) they wouldn't be an ideal draw, they've got potential bananaskin written all over them...

sadloserkid
22/05/2003, 9:32 AM
no they are:

there my reasons! ramblers were no where near at full strenght!

No offence but if thise are the reasons then it is Hill's fault. He picks the team and he buys and sells the players. If he's playing two players out of position that's his fault. If the two 17 year olds are a problem then that means they're not ready and Hill shouldn't be picking them. Likewise if you can't find two strikers worth playing to rest Bruton when he's injured thern Hill should have made that a priority when the transfer window was still open. If the squad is suffering from injuries and suspensions then it's doubly Hill's fault. He's failed to instill any sort of discipline in the team (difficult for him of course when he hasn't any himself!) and if the squad is that small then he should have added some more depth in the pre-season.

Cobh Ramblers
22/05/2003, 12:00 PM
and ill tell ya another thing! Buckley is over reated!
what has he done since joining the club other than fall over himself when cobh are on a attack!?
he missed a sitter against kerry!
coker is useless! he just cant finish!

Yelve.you wont get a player with a better attitude! hes the heart and soul of our team and then hill gos a puts him RIGHT back! HES WASTED IN THAT POSITION!
Hes a LEFT mid! probalay the best left mid in the first division and i was disgussted when he wasnt on the first divsion team of the year!
rememder his goal from the half-way line agains waterford?? why wasnt that on Eircom 'PREMIER' league weekley for goal of the month! it was better than any goal on it that month!!!!!

Soko
24/05/2003, 2:06 AM

rememder his goal from the half-way line agains waterford?? why wasnt that on Eircom 'PREMIER' league weekley for goal of the month!

Because youre in the FIRST DIVISION:rolleyes: . Idiot.

ian
16/06/2003, 4:43 PM
Lads i just thought i might bring you lot down on your two feet agian lads one win and all you lot go mad on about going up.:confused: :confused:

ramsie
16/06/2003, 6:12 PM
So your telling me if you were in the first division you wouldnt think that way

thecorner
16/06/2003, 7:12 PM
and ramsie ye will still be in the first division next year

:p :p :p :p :p

ramsie
16/06/2003, 10:31 PM
we might be in the first division next year but at least our team will make the top 4

PAT DOLAN TAKES IT UP THE ASS

tiktok
17/06/2003, 12:12 AM
we might be in the first division next year but at least our team will make the top 4

there's no logic to that statement at all, if city were bottom of the prem and you won division one you'd still be one place behind us in the league.:rolleyes:

ian
17/06/2003, 7:50 AM
A ramsie you lot are on about coming up i think not. Also what are your board doing to dave hill he was the best thing last year and now you are about to let the man go. And i just thought i needed to bring you back on your feet. :cool: :cool:

Rams-fan
17/06/2003, 1:10 PM
Well lets hope Dave does stay. He was one of the reasons I started to go back to all the home games. ;)

He brought a new approach and professionalism to the team:) [SIZE=4][B][COLOR=blue]

thecorner
17/06/2003, 9:52 PM

has to be th most stupid statement i have ever seen

take a bow ramsie

ramsie
17/06/2003, 11:04 PM
What its not my fault Pat takes it up the Ass

tiktok
17/06/2003, 11:37 PM
speaking of ass,

ramsie is an anagram of

i m arse :D (am i allowed to write that, apologies if it offends).

ramsie
18/06/2003, 12:01 AM
I could be worse i could be a YANK

tiktok
18/06/2003, 12:29 AM
i'm not a yank, i only live here (temporarily), and even if i was, it's hardly worse than being a ramblers fan:D :D :D

sadloserkid
18/06/2003, 9:27 AM
Originally posted by thecorner
has to be th most stupid statement i have ever seen

How about:

nursing or some other womans thing

I think that's the most stupid statement I've ever seen!

Ramsie's is nowhere near that level!

patsh
18/06/2003, 9:32 AM
Funny, I remember some posts where there was a bit of slagging going on, and a post not half as explicit as this was deleted by the mod.
It's ok to make these posts as long as your a ramblers fan, is it?:rolleyes:

thecorner
18/06/2003, 3:41 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
How about:

I think that's the most stupid statement I've ever seen!

Ramsie's is nowhere near that level!

cant be as funny as a person from limerick being able to type

sadloserkid
18/06/2003, 3:57 PM

God, your sense of humour is pretty remedial so...

super rambler
19/06/2003, 7:12 PM

Ramsie what a legend:D

ramsie
20/06/2003, 1:03 AM
Up the bum no harm done
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

J.C.A.C.
20/06/2003, 11:26 PM
big fat ass on him as well 'More cushion for the pushin',G Mc

ramsie
20/06/2003, 11:39 PM
oh ya i like that 1 any more hum-dinger comments

Éanna
21/06/2003, 11:16 AM
Shocking as it might seem, they actually offer to teach ya to type up there when ya go to college if ya want!!!!!! Computers are probably stolen like, but still ;) :D

ramsie
24/06/2003, 11:34 PM
SEASON OVER(that was the heading)

IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY(MAN) SINGS

ramsie
01/07/2003, 11:39 PM
Another win for Ramblers
Our season is just starting

parnell ranger
02/07/2003, 1:58 PM
glebe north and rockmount are both intermediate teams.
they play in fai intermediate cup and also qualify by agreement for fai senior cup plus provincial senior cups.
fairview are a junior club.

ramsie
04/07/2003, 12:24 AM
Glebe North are in the Leinster Senior League
Rockmount are in the munster senior league
Fairview Rangers who gives a sh*t there from Limerick