PDA

View Full Version : If Cobh win by Two goals tonight....

RedX
20/05/2003, 5:37 PM
If Ramblers win by two clear goals tonight City will qualify for the Q/F according to todays Star Newspaper.This is what it said...

(The Star)Also tonight,Fairplay points will be required to seperate Cobh Ramblers and Cork City in Group one if Dave Hills men beat the Kerry side by 2-0.

Such a scoreline would leave the two Cork sides level on points and goal difference at the top of the group.Teams are given one point for a yellow card and three for a red.

(back to me)Since Dave Hill took over Ramblers there disciplinary record has been very poor.He has done a decent job but the amount of sendings off and bookings Ramblers have had are a disgrace.I have to say i have got a real turn off the guy since he went to Cobh.Everytime you see them play hes moaning and groaning all game.I know he was a fantastic player with City but he needs to chill a bit...

Trax
20/05/2003, 5:46 PM
Good point,and proved by the fact that he managed to get himself aswell as2 of his players sent off the other night.

patsh
20/05/2003, 9:09 PM
Originally posted by Trax
Good point,and proved by the fact that he managed to get himself aswell as2 of his players sent off the other night.
Well I thoughty O'Neill over reacted with Hill during the Galway game. From what could be seen, it looked like nothing.
Still, another player off tonight...He has got to get a grip.

sadloserkid
21/05/2003, 8:13 AM
Originally posted by RedX
but he needs to chill a bit...

He needs to chill a lot... He had something like five red cards since he took over down there and in just over a season that's bad going...

TheNorthsider
21/05/2003, 11:13 AM
hill moaned as much when he was city but seeing as he was a city player we all overlooked that part of his game