PDA

View Full Version : Limerick

Schumi
20/05/2003, 2:53 PM
If the unthinkable happens and we end up going down, would you go to an away game in Limerick?

This poll is courtesy of Aberdonian Stu so any complaints can be directed to him.

sadloserkid
20/05/2003, 3:37 PM
Well then Aberdonian Stu can take a bow as my new least favourite poster! :p Typical Jackeen malarky, swallowing the crap that's trotted out by lazy tabloid hacks. If any of ye are drug dealers then maybe ye should stay away because all manner of dealers end up dead in Limerick. Otherwise you're grand. Our rates for rape, robbery, drug offences and the like are all well below the rates in other cities (care of the annual Garda report) so you'll be alright.

And believe me lads, while it pains me to say it, you are coming down!

Aberdonian Stu
20/05/2003, 4:35 PM
Just to clarify to the offended gentleman from Limerick:

1. I wanted a straight yes/no poll and the offensive remarks within the questions were added by the moderator.

2. It's meant as a bit of fun and lets face it UCD fans need something to cheer us up at the moment.

pineapple stu
20/05/2003, 4:36 PM
Hmmm...having been born in Limerick and all, I reckon I have to go for the "Yes, it's a lovely town" choice...

Anyway, being born there surely made me immune to stab wounds, shotgun bullets and the like?!;)

Schumi
20/05/2003, 4:37 PM
Originally posted by pineapple stu
Anyway, being born there surely made me immune to stab wounds, shotgun bullets and the like?!;) Quiet, Rovers fans might hear!

@ndy
20/05/2003, 4:52 PM
Jesus...i just realised Kevin is a former rovers fan born in limerick...gotta be something wrong there.

Aberdonian Stu
20/05/2003, 5:11 PM
Yes perhaps the pineapple drinking one is one of Satan's flock!!!

CollegeTillIDie
20/05/2003, 5:44 PM
Aberdonian Stu is making one very crucial assumption with this poll.

He is assuming that in the event of UCD getting relegated that Limerick F.C. will NOT be going in the opposite direction.
The Shannonsiders have improved somewhat this season and are at the time of writing in the correct half of the table to launch a promotion challenge . They are only 3 points behind the Leaders so write them off at your peril.

College Till I Die

P.S. most of it is ok actually . After all Dublin has areas where Rottweilers walk around in pairs for safety and some of them are South of the Liffey too

sadloserkid
20/05/2003, 7:33 PM
Originally posted by Aberdonian Stu
Just to clarify to the offended gentleman from Limerick

Not offended at all man, I didn't think you were making any serious accusations. Hence my :p emoticon!