PDA

View Full Version : Is Dunphy picking the new manager by proxy?

Noelys Guitar
16/11/2007, 5:23 PM
He put forward the names of Jewell and Graham. And Giles backed him. And now Dunphy has stated on RTE that the only people being considered are jewell, Graham, Copell and Venables.

Newryrep
16/11/2007, 7:37 PM
could somebody start a poll on who we dont want under any circumstances - we would obviously have to have multilpe votes. Under no circumstances do i want
Graham, Venebles, Atkinson, there are a few more that could be added

I am not very enthuiastic with Jewel or Coppell either

I hope i am wrong but i have a bad feeling about this whole episode

OwlsFan
16/11/2007, 9:01 PM
Dunphy. Anyone but Dunphy.

Theskinloyal
16/11/2007, 11:19 PM
I read someone respected, can't remember who though, it was in one of the red tops said Ron Atkinson would be the man to lead Ireland forward.

Just wondering if anyone knows just how much crack that person smoked before stating that?

tetsujin1979
17/11/2007, 12:03 AM
I read someone respected, can't remember who though, it was in one of the red tops said Ron Atkinson would be the man to lead Ireland forward.

Just wondering if anyone knows just how much crack that person smoked before stating that?
It was Brady on the Premiership, he was asked would he be interested in the job, and he replied that he would, but thought Ron Atkinson would do a better job.
This was definitely said in jest, he started laughing immediately afterwards

TonyD
19/11/2007, 12:43 PM
I think Dunphy should be forced to take the job, or failing that, forced to appoint someone. He's spent the last twenty years telling everyone the answer to all the teams ills and savaging everyone who had the job. I'd really love to see him have to produce something himself. Very easy to be the perpetual "hurler on the ditch".