PDA

View Full Version : Home ticket

Willum101
15/11/2007, 1:15 PM
hi there. sorry if this has been mentioned before or not but a mate of mine goes to uni in cardiff and bought 4 tickets (him and 3 of us travelling over from ireland) for the game from the welsh fa. should we have any problems getting in and supporting the boys in green? i think we'r section u10 upper tier or something
thanks

Sligo Hornet
15/11/2007, 1:21 PM
hi there. sorry if this has been mentioned before or not but a mate of mine goes to uni in cardiff and bought 4 tickets (him and 3 of us travelling over from ireland) for the game from the welsh fa. should we have any problems getting in and supporting the boys in green? i think we'r section u10 upper tier or something
thanks

....????:confused:

Willum101
15/11/2007, 1:26 PM
haha sorry that last post was a bit confusing. basically im going over to support ireland but have a welsh ticket bought through the welsh fa. it says on the bottom of their site that we'd be ejected . i presume this wouldnt happen if we kept our mouths shut during the game?
http://live.faw.netxtra.net/ticket-information

Dodge
15/11/2007, 1:37 PM
You'll be alright mate. Plenty of others in your situation. its a low key game so I wouldn't worry about it. It won't be full either.

SÓC
19/11/2007, 9:10 PM
Lots of us just went in the Irish gate with tickets for the Welsh end and just took what ever seats we could find, no problem at all. Surprised it was so easy and hassle free