PDA

View Full Version : Eircom Weekly Tonight

The Sheliban
19/05/2003, 12:33 PM
Watch out for Jason Byrne's miss!!!
Incredible.

Macy
19/05/2003, 12:46 PM
Actually on-line, someone posted the link on the eL board....

LOL (http://www.iol.ie/~gav/byrnemiss.WMV)

yan
19/05/2003, 3:04 PM
looking forward to more of that on friday nite!!!!!!

Soko
20/05/2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by The Sheliban
Incredible.

Shocking. Was unlucky with the one off the post but should have done better with the one he blazed wide.

Nice tie aswell from Noel King. Good to see he hasnt changed his ways.

pineapple stu
20/05/2003, 12:29 PM
Where did the footage from the stand come from? Certainly better than some of TV3's camera-work!

patsh
20/05/2003, 12:44 PM
How does King get away with it?
Asked about the "big" game between City and $hels at the cross on Friday night, he waffles on about UCD for a few minutes. :rolleyes:
Maybe he wants to become a politician and only answer questions he hasn't been asked !:confused:

Colm
20/05/2003, 2:05 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
How does King get away with it?
Asked about the "big" game between City and $hels at the cross on Friday night, he waffles on about UCD for a few minutes.

Yeah sure when Trev described City v Shels as "the big one" King started laughing at him! Idiot!

pete
20/05/2003, 2:06 PM
Incredible.

Well he is not John O'Flynn.

Shels v Bohs looked a very entertaining agme though.

Anyone else notice the Waterford v Rovers club crests were over the wrong club?

The Sheliban
20/05/2003, 2:17 PM
Originally posted by pete
Well he is not John O'Flynn.

Shels v Bohs looked a very entertaining agme though.

Anyone else notice the Waterford v Rovers club crests were over the wrong club?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't the great O'Flynn miss a similar sitter last season? Can't remember who it was against, but the ball was played into him from the right, and, with the net gaping, he miscued it completely.

Not slagging O'Flynn, just pointing out it can happy to anybody:p

Bosco
20/05/2003, 5:11 PM
Yeah noticed the crests mixed up.Its amazing how they never can get it right.The quote of the season so far was when that fella that does the sports news had to step in for one show trying to advertise the upcoming Lt v Shams game
"and flancare park will hold the longford town versus shelbourne game on saturday night".
Did anyone else **** themselves laughing at waterfords first goal and people say refs don't have the balls to make a call against rovers.Did this ref have something to prove?

Soko
20/05/2003, 8:35 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but didn't the great O'Flynn miss a similar sitter last season? Can't remember who it was against, but the ball was played into him from the right, and, with the net gaping, he miscued it completely.

Against Derry last season when City battered them away but couldnt score for love nor money.

Cork and Derry City crests were mixed up as well. Keep the good work up lads, the crowds will just love that.

patsh
20/05/2003, 9:13 PM
Originally posted by Bosco

Did anyone else **** themselves laughing at waterfords first goal and people say refs don't have the balls to make a call against rovers.Did this ref have something to prove?
Well I felt it was a goal.
Still though I never thought Eddie Foley (linesman) had the balls to make a call like that..:D

pineapple stu
21/05/2003, 12:31 PM
Did anyone else **** themselves laughing at Waterford's first goal? And people say refs don't have the balls to make a call against rovers. Did this ref have something to prove?

The look on Judas Ryan's face was priceless! But I have no idea how the linesman gave a goal - unbelievable decision!

yan
21/05/2003, 12:52 PM
Eddie Foley-the linesman in question- is absolutly ****e and thats being polite to him,

anyone at the city vs queenstown game would agree,

3-4 completely wrong decisions for offside against joflynn and got dolan sent to the stands for saying he made a mistake,

hes an AUL ref at best and even at that hes crap,robbed me of few decisions in an AUL game before

thinks hes god almighty bcoz he was a world cup linesman

Schumi
21/05/2003, 12:56 PM
Did anyone else **** themselves laughing at waterford's first goal and people say refs don't have the balls to make a call against rovers.Did this ref have something to prove? That was the daftest decision I've seen in a while. How could he have thought that it had gone over the line?