PDA

View Full Version : Davin to leeds

ramsfan
14/11/2007, 5:20 PM
Lads if he goes it will be a big loss , surely there will be a fee though which will soften the blow, what aplayer deserves his chance true class
i will be gutted if he goes

I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH WHAT AN INSULT THAT LEEDS WANT HIM ON TRIAL
TRIOALS ARE FOR SCHOOLBOYS , IF LEEDS ARE THAT INTERESTED THEY MUST SURELY HAVE SEEN HIM PLAYING THIS YEAR SO THEY KNOW WHAT HE IS LIKE, SO WHY NOT MAKE THERE CHOICE INSTEAD OF TREATING THIS LEAGUE LIKE A JOKE LEAGUE DIV 2 IN ENGLAND IS HARDLY THAT BIG A STEP UP FROM EIRCOM LEAGUE, I WOULD FANCY OUR CHANCES AGAINST MOST TEAMS. DAVIN DESERVES TO BE TREATED WITH THE SAME RESPECT LEEDS GIVE TO PLAYERS THEY SIGN FROM OTHER ENGLISH LEAGUE CLUBS

SAME OLD SH**TY ENGLISH WERE BETTER THAN YOU ATTITUDE:mad:

MojoPin
14/11/2007, 5:22 PM
players go on trial at all ages? lots a premier league clubs take players on trial all the time

ramsfan
14/11/2007, 5:27 PM
they have had aseason to watch him what willa trial tell them , he is good enough or not, should have judged him during season reson they did not as el clubs fall over themselves to accomodate english clubs so why spend money watching him during season when you bring him overan dgive a day or two to prove himself in an unfamiliar surrounding under pressure instead of over a season of games

rambler14
14/11/2007, 5:38 PM
I don't like to talk about this subject. It hurts. But the real question is...........WILL DAVIN WANT TO SIGN FOR LEEDS?