PDA

View Full Version : who is yur favourite poster

goalside
18/05/2003, 7:36 PM
do any of you have a favourite poster?. my favorite is vetinari who does not seem to post much about soccer but he lets people know who is boss all the same.

i also have a favorite poster on my wall but thats not what i'm talking about just in case some people might want to get smart.

Niamh_GalwayGal
18/05/2003, 8:46 PM
niamh_galwaygal....she's just so...insightful

Neil
18/05/2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by goalside
my favorite is vetinari who does not seem to post much about soccer but he lets people know who is boss all the same.

So it's you all along Adam!

Éanna
18/05/2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Neil
So it's you all along Adam!
:eek: :D

dahamsta
18/05/2003, 11:16 PM
C'mon lads, surely you'd expect a better class of trolling (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=711952#post711952) from me if I was going take up the reins here!?

(I'm dahamsta (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1854), I was working with zenith (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1284) at the time, and I'm a Linux user and advocate (http://www.google.ie/search?q=adam+beecher+site%3Alinux.ie&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en). I mean, really!!)

adam

sadloserkid
19/05/2003, 9:09 AM
do any of you have a favourite poster?

Ah feck it, I'll answer it properly... just to give a sample mind (though I know I'll forget somebody and upset them...)

Ok (in no particular order), Drogman, Conor74, eoinh, Badweather Fan, Drogrough, Nempton (Limerick fan), Gustavo, Eanna, We Are Rovers (the man likes good music!), Eire Bad Boy, Macy & Xlex, Schumi, Pineapple Stu, Mr.T, GWA (coz he's fair) and the Sheliban... and anybody else who thinks their name should be there it probably should! :D

And the other Limerick fans too. :)

dahamsta
19/05/2003, 9:25 AM
Awww, Macy and Xlex are a couple. :)

adam

sadloserkid
19/05/2003, 9:27 AM
Originally posted by Vetinari

adam

;) Heh-heh-heh

Glad somebody picked up on that!

Macy
19/05/2003, 9:27 AM
Originally posted by Vetinari

adam
Only in SLK's fantasies.....

sadloserkid
19/05/2003, 9:31 AM
Originally posted by Macy
Only in SLK's fantasies.....

Try nightmares Macy! :p

Xlex
19/05/2003, 9:52 AM
Ok (in no particular order), Drogman, Conor74, eoinh, Badweather Fan, Drogrough, Nempton (Limerick fan), Gustavo, Eanna, We Are Rovers (the man likes good music!), Eire Bad Boy, Macy & Xlex, Schumi, Pineapple Stu, Mr.T, GWA (coz he's fair) and the Sheliban...

well if you have a poster of all us foot.ie people then, you are in fact a person with excellent taste... The mere absence of some notorious pain in the arse types is relief in these pick a handle type, yet be anonymous times... It's also relieving to notice you didn't use musical tastes to decide such honour... :D

sadloserkid
19/05/2003, 9:57 AM
Originally posted by Xlex
It's also relieving to notice you didn't use musical tastes to decide such honour... :D

Well if I had that woulda been Conor out anyway! :D

Dricky
19/05/2003, 11:03 AM
My fav poster Yasmin Le Bon, mnnn she is still so worth it.

patsh
19/05/2003, 5:47 PM
What ! NO votes for me???:confused:

UCD_4_Life
19/05/2003, 6:07 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
What ! NO votes for me???:confused:

If you vote for me then I'll vote for you.

Twice. ;)

patsh
19/05/2003, 7:16 PM
Originally posted by UCD_4_Life
If you vote for me then I'll vote for you.

Twice. ;)
Grand.
I might even buy you a pint before we thrash ye in a couple of weeks time !!

Colm
19/05/2003, 9:16 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
Ah feck it, I'll answer it properly... just to give a sample mind (though I know I'll forget somebody and upset them...)

You were right, you forgot me and now I'm really upset!;)

eoinh
19/05/2003, 9:24 PM
do any of you have a favourite poster?. my favorite is vetinari who does not seem to post much about soccer but he lets people know who is boss all the same.

Lick, Lick.

sadloserkid
20/05/2003, 8:14 AM
Originally posted by Colm
You were right, you forgot me and now I'm really upset!;)

There you go then, I knew that would happen... Now I'm really upset too! :p

fonzi
20/05/2003, 10:52 AM
i'm the best.
I find myself intoxicating and I will gladly peer into my large mirorr for days on end I kiss myself and I adore my my own eyes, there so charming.
I'm sure youll all agree.

Slurms McKenzie
28/06/2003, 9:00 PM
Itll come as no surprise to anyone that my favourite poster is James. I like te way he can combine sarcasm with genuine insight to te situation everytime.

It would be great if there as a James forum. Can the admin sort this one out please?