ml mark rutherford(bohs)
fc glen crowe(bohs)
fc jason byrne (shels)

subs; digger/mick devine,simon webb,john oflynn,stephan caffery
and kevn doherty

UCD_4_Life
18/05/2003, 5:42 PM
I'd go along with that.

Maybe I'd stick Houlihan on the bench though.

Colm
18/05/2003, 5:43 PM
Ryan
Heary Hawkins Murray Webb
Ryan Hunt O'Callaghan Cahill
O'Flynn Crowe

Subs: Jason Byrne, Devine, O'Halloran, Rutherford, Coughlan.

techs
18/05/2003, 5:44 PM
can't see anyone complainin bout that team. wish we had it!:)

Éanna
18/05/2003, 10:46 PM
Ryan
Heary Murray Honker Byrne

Ryan Hunt King Rat* Cahill

O'Flynn Crowe

*: It hurts but I goota be honest :)

Soko
19/05/2003, 1:12 AM
Simon Webb should be no where near the team and if going on on current form the strikers are O' Flynn and Byrne. International or not, if your not playing well you must get dropped.

Dont be surprised to see Crowe on the Bohs bench in the very near future. That Ukranian and Doyle deserve a chance to show him hes not actually superman.

Blue Muff
19/05/2003, 8:07 AM
EL Insider, you've gotta be shi**in me! Waterford are second in the table playing superb footall - our keeper is after getting an international call up for the under 21's Frosty, Breener and Alan Riely (thank you very much Bohs) are playing some of the best football in league

Just proves that the Dubs are ignorant to everything happening outside of Dublin - remember this though the league table does not lie :mad:

The Sheliban
19/05/2003, 8:13 AM
I admit to being somewhat ignorant of Waterford players. Come the end of the season though, when these lists usually come out, I expect to be more familiar with them.

Dricky
19/05/2003, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by el insider
[B]Right lads heres mine:
goalie;barry ryan(sham)
fc jason byrne (shels)

They did you no favours this weekend. Sorry think I'd put Devine in and O'Flynn
mc stuie syrne (shels) Î'd say Judas Reynolds

mr bobby ryan(bohs) deserves his place as the pin up of the squad!!

dc barry ferguson(long) nah Murray bnecause of his control and passes

fonzi
20/05/2003, 11:22 AM
waterford goalie
ucd back 4.
cork middle
and ucd front

going down faster than anyother team. history in the making there!

Blue Muff
20/05/2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by fonzi
waterford goalie
ucd back 4.
cork middle
and ucd front

going down faster than anyother team. history in the making there!

What the f**k drugs are you taking - The Waterford goalie is far better than the Waterford reject Mick (Flapper) Devine.

He has just been called up for the Irish under 21's you ignorant piece of s**t.

el insider
20/05/2003, 4:54 PM
first of all blue muff im not a dubliner so dont shame me and second of all the fact i havent seen waaaaterford playing this season yet is the only reason i dont have them in.here hopin i get to the game in rsc friday.

why people think alan reynolds is beyond me.

Bosco
20/05/2003, 5:22 PM
To be honest the best el team could be made out of bohs and shels and I don't care what anybody says.Just look at the highlights from friday night and then look at the rest of the games.
As for waterford I admire ye as ye have went against all odds,but we are only 7 games into the season don't get too big headed.
I have not seen ye play yet and don't know your players but I seriously doubht no matter how well ye are doing that ye would have players in a best el team

fonzi
03/06/2003, 12:38 PM
**** man, im quaking in my boots like.
start ****ing around and you know, it's not nice to mess with people.
keep smarm to youreself bogger

drummer boy
03/06/2003, 1:06 PM
I wouldn have ferguson in there id sooner have mc govern but id have neither to be honest instead id have sean dillon a very consistant player and maybe kirby, up front id have byrne and o flynn. id also have wes houlihan and bobby ryan.Waterford keeper looked good but not the greatest catcher of the ball when digger is at his best he is the best keeper in the league sure if was a foot taller hed be playing in england.

BobtheDrog
03/06/2003, 5:12 PM
All these sides look decent but no drogs i notice Would have to include Darren Beasely in the centre of midfield he was very poor against cork by his standards and still on several occasions left the cork midfield in tatters, and if we are going by recent under 21 call ups what about stephen gray and drogs keeper gary rogers has got to be the best in the league on current form if any cork fans were at the drogs game they will have seen the save to prove this