PDA

View Full Version : Eircom League Weekly

rambler14
12/11/2007, 11:16 PM
That was utter crap. 10 seconds, 10 feckin seconds of the match. Thank god BatteryRover is making a DVD of the match cause that was a disgrace. You could see the forums own depor with an illegal flare as Carey got the trophy, naughty naughty depor.

ramblersnb1
13/11/2007, 10:32 AM
did you hear scully then hendo will up the fashion stakes haha

6yardpunisha
13/11/2007, 10:48 AM
did you hear scully then hendo will up the fashion stakes haha
I think Hendo really needs to review his fashion, heard Trinny and Susanna coming down to him next week

outside in
13/11/2007, 4:38 PM
I think Hendo really needs to review his fashion, heard Trinny and Susanna coming down to him next week
he'll need their help as he has just become da new face of pepsi ireland:D:D

Battery Rover
14/11/2007, 9:44 AM
The match highlights that TV3 should have shown available for viewing now on www.athlonetowntv.com

Working on the souvenier dvd at the moment. Just very busy and doing bits when I get time

Magicme
14/11/2007, 10:04 AM
I was rightly shocked when I finally got to watch eL weekly last nite and saw that they read out from my press release bout Mick Cooke staying on. Had only sent it to them about an hour before the show started.

Also got a good laugh at seeing our wee Horgy playin for Pats!

chimpster
14/11/2007, 12:59 PM
The match highlights that TV3 should have shown available for viewing now on www.athlonetowntv.com (http://www.athlonetowntv.com)

Working on the souvenier dvd at the moment. Just very busy and doing bits when I get time

Lads, the more I watch Gutsy's back-header, the more I realise that we had some divine intervention on Saturday. I keep having these visions of the ball bouncing a few inches lower...

depor
14/11/2007, 1:20 PM
same here, we earned that bit of luck, as they say ''you make your own luck in football'' thats def true. we had some bad luck earlier and if we didnt have reilly out the league would have been ours earlier, but then again winning it in the last 17minutes of the season makes it all the better.:)

depor
14/11/2007, 1:29 PM
The match highlights that TV3 should have shown available for viewing now on www.athlonetowntv.com

thats class, your very reliable, legend. great work as usual. i cant wait to get my hands on the full dvd. worth every penny.

rambler14
14/11/2007, 3:56 PM
Lads, the more I watch Gutsy's back-header, the more I realise that we had some divine intervention on Saturday. I keep having these visions of the ball bouncing a few inches lower...

I think Hendo might have said to me, depor and Don Ramo that it was Paddy Shortt. It mightn't have been Hendo but someone definetly said it to us in Hendo's presence.

That video made for happy watching. Cheers

ramladies
14/11/2007, 4:30 PM
I think Hendo might have said to me, depor and Don Ramo that it was Paddy Shortt. It mightn't have been Hendo but someone definetly said it to us in Hendo's presence.
Alot of people on our bus were sayin the same thing on the way home

Marco
14/11/2007, 4:33 PM
Alot of people on our bus were sayin the same thing on the way home

If it were a ****ty pitch it would have really gone in all right:o

Marco
14/11/2007, 4:36 PM
I was rightly shocked when I finally got to watch eL weekly last nite and saw that they read out from my press release bout Mick Cooke staying on. Had only sent it to them about an hour before the show started.

Also got a good laugh at seeing our wee Horgy playin for Pats!

Hey Magic are you gonna get promoted to a CPO or just a PRO/HR/MA/MD PROMO! for the new year! or would it clash with your concert going schedule:p