PDA

View Full Version : Vinny

max power
12/11/2007, 9:56 PM
Its time to mention Alans replacement. I think it has to be someone who believes in the club and can keep the hardcore fanbase there in Div 1. I can think of no one better than Vinny. Ok experience is not on his saide but heart and a feeling from the club and its fans is.

Start it here, Vinny for mangager..........Vinny is God !!!!!!

Maz
12/11/2007, 10:21 PM
Vinny has no badges as required so I cant see him getting the job

I imagine he will be getting a little rap on the knuckles pretty soon. Apparently trying to get players for Longford already before anything has been done about replacing a manager. Other clubs not happy about him doing this

max power
12/11/2007, 10:30 PM
all the more reason to get him in !!! Arron and him as a double act, enough heart there :D

If needed he can get the basic bagde between now and March, if the board want some qudos they should get Vinny on board ASAP.

Rocky77
13/11/2007, 12:25 AM
I've been beating that drum for a while

max power
13/11/2007, 1:09 AM
if you remember the jersey your in my gang :D

Bosco
13/11/2007, 1:41 AM
Is it unlikely that croly will stick around?He certainly seems to have the respect of the players...

Xlex
13/11/2007, 5:26 AM
As much respect as I have for Vinny, have some respect for Alan Matthews, his season and our players season are not finished yet.

It must be a requirement to have at least some coaching batch. So it's a little premature yet.... hold of on speculation until after the final.

Maz
13/11/2007, 7:40 AM
As much respect as I have for Vinny, have some respect for Alan Matthews, his season and our players season are not finished yet.

It must be a requirement to have at least some coaching batch. So it's a little premature yet.... hold of on speculation until after the final.
I agree with this.

Alan Matthews despite how ye feel after the Club-house speech is absolutely gutted and I mean gutted at getting relegated.
He (himself) brought the players to the RDS at the weekend to get a feel for the place and have a look around

Sonic
13/11/2007, 9:39 AM
Agreed he hasnt even even said he wont take us on into next year. Presuming he doesnt I dont see why Trevor Croly should not be given a chance considering the impact he has had and his chance to manage his own team instead of being assistant I think he would jump at the chance. MAybe vinny as assistant:D:D

Pauro 76
13/11/2007, 11:36 AM
How about Digger for manager. ;)

Tallanted
13/11/2007, 1:56 PM
Hows about we all think about the 2nd of December and then see what happens after that, some people seem to forget the season is not over yet!

max power
13/11/2007, 2:09 PM
well the manager has stated its all over bar the shouting, we need to plan early and not next march.

Sonic
15/11/2007, 9:54 AM
well the manager has stated its all over bar the shouting, we need to plan early and not next march.

Precisely, we should have been planning in essence since last may as we were as good as down then. We need to make sure that we are equipped to come straight up or we will be down for quite some time!!

Dillo
15/11/2007, 11:06 AM
I really believe Croly should be given the chance. He has made a major impact this season. Who knows... maybe Kenny will get the axe at Dunfermline and return to the Flansiro! Pat Dolan and Pat Fenlon are other possibilities?!

Sonic
15/11/2007, 1:00 PM
I dont hink we have the budget to attract either fenlon or dolan but i think push the boat out for dolan if possible. Alternatively I would have little problem with Croly taking it on!! Like you I think he has had a major impact on the team.

Macy
15/11/2007, 1:01 PM
I dont hink we have the budget to attract either fenlon or dolan but i think push the boat out for dolan if possible.
We are a club with financial problems already aren't we? Just checking...

Sonic
15/11/2007, 6:08 PM
Ah cut the bullsh1t. Every single club in this league maybe apart from one or two have financial problems. Dont try to tell me we are the only club with a tax bill. Each club in the league is running off a loss every year and high borrowings. The financial state of the league in general is pretty unstable.

Maz
15/11/2007, 9:58 PM
Ah cut the bullsh1t. Every single club in this league maybe apart from one or two have financial problems. Dont try to tell me we are the only club with a tax bill. Each club in the league is running off a loss every year and high borrowings. The financial state of the league in general is pretty unstable.
Ours a little more excessive than others

Macy
16/11/2007, 7:10 AM
That wasn't what I was getting at... Look at those two managers spending records!

max power
16/11/2007, 11:14 PM
That wasn't what I was getting at... Look at those two managers spending records!

well said