PDA

View Full Version : Karl Spain

cheifo
12/11/2007, 1:08 PM
Going to see him in Ballybofey tonight.Anybody seen him live.Good nights craic?

sligoman
12/11/2007, 1:20 PM
Yeah he's good enough, it's over a year ago since I saw him now so not sure what his new stuff is like. Very nice fella to talk to after aswell. His brother is a member on here so don't bad-mouth him :D

joeSoap
12/11/2007, 3:00 PM
He's quite good live is our Karl....you'll enjoy the show.

kdjaC
12/11/2007, 7:27 PM
His brother is a great referee :D

kdjac

Magicme
12/11/2007, 7:27 PM
You are prob gone by now to the show but I went to see him a few months back and he was brill. Laughed myself sick. As Sligoman said (I know I cant believe am agreeing with him either!) he is a lovely fella to chat to. Enjoy!

Paddyfield
12/11/2007, 9:46 PM
You are prob gone by now to the show but I went to see him a few months back and he was brill. Laughed myself sick. As Sligoman said (I know I cant believe am agreeing with him either!) he is a lovely fella to chat to. Enjoy!

Yeah, he's very funny. I saw him play in the Town Hall Theatre in Galway two years ago and I met him and his Dad afterwards. His father is a former League of Ireland referee.

cheifo
13/11/2007, 10:04 AM
Yeh def a good nights craic .Well done excellant MC/warm up Jarlath Reagan followed by Karl who has come up with some very funny new material.Good night all round.Next month Neil Delamare is up so might pop along.