PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Mr A
12/11/2007, 8:06 AM
Well done Cobh Ramblers, very worthy champions. To win every game since we beat you was a great achievement. Ye were consistent over the whole season and in the end our bad start caught up with us.

I just hope we'll be joining you in the premier.

Sam_Heggy
12/11/2007, 9:05 AM
Best of luck in the setanta play-off, ill be there to cheer ye on.
See ye next season (hopefully)

Magicme
12/11/2007, 9:10 AM
Well done Cobh. Hard luck to Harps but hopefully you both will be in the Premier.

Congrats to Marco as well on a job well done this season. You are a club going places. Well done.

Comic Book Guy
12/11/2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks for that guys, I hope Harps get up (I wouldn't mind either if dundalk did) but I hope Harps do get up, sound bunch of people.

depor
12/11/2007, 12:01 PM
i wouldnt mind seeing the playoffs between harps, dundalk or waterford. best of luck to all.

Mr_T
12/11/2007, 12:30 PM
Congratulations from Harps.

No doubt about it that neither team deserved to come second. For Harps to drop as few points as we did over the second half of the season and still not win the league is cruel, but we couldn't have done anything more and can have no complaints. Fair play to Henderson and his players, worthy champions and good luck next year.

harpstilidie
12/11/2007, 2:32 PM
Well done lads. Hopefully we'll be meeting you next season in the prem!

cheifo
12/11/2007, 2:39 PM
I think Cobh will suprise a few people next year .Some very talented young players.

Claret & Blue
12/11/2007, 3:08 PM
I agree Chiefo,

We certainly could match or better a few of the "weaker" teams in this years premier division. Then if we treat the matches against the strong professional teams like cup finals we should come out ok.

The squad does need a few extra faces but we will suprise many next year.

The game against Derry is important, not only from a Setanta Sports Cup perspective, it would give us a good idea as to where we really are at.

Derry finished mid-table this year and this could be our oppertunity to hit the big-time in the Setanta Cup!

daroc20
12/11/2007, 6:03 PM
Well done 2 everyone involved with Cobh Ramblers from da mudja up in Dundalk

Hopefully we will b playing ye again nxt season

Congrats

harpstilidie
12/11/2007, 8:56 PM
All the best in the play-off against the muckers aswell. Might take a wee run in to watch it! :D

rambler14
12/11/2007, 9:15 PM
Great Stuff Lads. You did me proud.:D:D Ye know how grateful I am as I made it my business Saturday Night to go around the bar and thank ye so well done and roll on next year.

The Rebel Ram
12/11/2007, 10:42 PM
Shows the team spirit in the last pic..............
They are even sleeping together:D
class pic

http://www.cobhramblers.com/Matchday_Shots.htm

rambler14
12/11/2007, 10:46 PM
Shows the team spirit in the last pic..............
They are even sleeping together:D
class pic

http://www.cobhramblers.com/Matchday_Shots.htm

That pic was taken at about 10 past 6 sunday morning. Everyone who was in the bar has that picture on their phone or camera. Don Ramo has it, I have it, depor has it, most of the team have it, everyone was in tears of laughter when they noticed what was going on.

The Rebel Ram
12/11/2007, 11:46 PM
I must have left at six so, saw cummins asleep at that stage, memory not too good myself!!!:D

rambler14
13/11/2007, 8:40 AM
Not long after that picture Graham woke up and looked fairly embarrassed when he realised what had happened. As for John he fell asleep on someone elses shoulder and then got helped in to the main bar where he passed out on the couch.:D