PDA

View Full Version : The hard only begining to start now ...

A face
11/11/2007, 3:26 PM
Its great that Ramblers are up now but this is only the start of the hard work now to ensure ye stay up. Its time to circle the wagons and everyone get behind the club.

- Stewards
- Supporters Club
- Clubs Promotion Officer
- Programme Editing and Selling
- Away Buses

All these will need help next year, consider getting involved and helping out next season, and start now if you can.

MojoPin
12/11/2007, 4:45 AM
test post..

bella my sig is 4 u

chimpster
12/11/2007, 6:22 AM
Its great that Ramblers are up now but this is only the start of the hard work now to ensure ye stay up. Its time to circle the wagons and everyone get behind the club.

- Stewards
- Supporters Club
- Clubs Promotion Officer
- Programme Editing and Selling
- Away Buses

All these will need help next year, consider getting involved and helping out next season, and start now if you can.

- Posters/leaflets
- Lotto tickets
- Cleaning the ground/bogs
- Drinkin the bar dry every week
- Singin yer hearts out for Hendo's barmy army

The list is endless... Time to get to work!!!

Sam_Heggy
12/11/2007, 9:10 AM
Not wanting to put a dampner on it, but, will ye def get a license for the prem? I know ye got the stand built/revamped but what about finances? Are ye in good shape in that dept?
I hope its all in order and we'll be up in the prem with ye :cool:

Philly
12/11/2007, 9:24 AM
Not wanting to put a dampner on it, but, will ye def get a license for the prem? I know ye got the stand built/revamped but what about finances? Are ye in good shape in that dept?
I hope its all in order and we'll be up in the prem with ye :cool:

Will Harps either? :confused:

I have been in both grounds and Cobh at least have seating! I understand Harps are getting a new ground built, but could Finn Park possibly get Premier Division football the way it is? Maybe you will have to put up temporary seating at the non-stand end?

I think Cobh should be okay.

Sam_Heggy
12/11/2007, 9:28 AM
Will Harps either? :confused:

I have been in both grounds and Cobh at least have seating! I understand Harps are getting a new ground built, but could Finn Park possibly get Premier Division football the way it is? Maybe you will have to put up temporary seating at the non-stand end?

I think Cobh should be okay.

We have seating installed, were you in FP over the last 2 seasons? Plan is to install more if we get promoted afaik. Why would we spend more money when our new stadium is to be started shortly?
Our finances are looking decent now after the Derry, Celtic and big crowds of late.

Philly
12/11/2007, 9:46 AM
Sorry I meant very few seats. The vast, vast majority of the ground is standing. And weren't those seats second-hand ones from a local theatre company or something?

Enjoyed my trip down there a few weeks back, and like the club, but can't see how FP can get a Premier License.

Sam_Heggy
12/11/2007, 9:58 AM
Sorry I meant very few seats. The vast, vast majority of the ground is standing. And weren't those seats second-hand ones from a local theatre company or something?

Enjoyed my trip down there a few weeks back, and like the club, but can't see how FP can get a Premier License.

Seats were loaned from the Errigal arts committee.

We have the ground concreted for the standing area and can get more seats installed to meet the requirements.

And FP is a hell of alot better now than it was last time we were in the prem :cool:

Anyways best of luck to Cobh next season, met some very sound lads last time ye were up and 6yardpunisha :p - we landed in Portlaois alright a minute after speakin to ya on the phone, we just done a pub crawl, mighty craic :cool:

Mr A
12/11/2007, 10:00 AM
Any club that gets promoted gets a year to sort its ground out, so it wouldn't be an issue anyway.

gaffer33
12/11/2007, 1:23 PM
I'm open to correction but the rams have a prem licence issued already,read it somewhere earlier this week...SAM HEGGY,we met a few harps fans in p'loaise when we stopped just before ringing you,hopefully see ye down in waterford next week,sound bunch of lads..

6yardpunisha
12/11/2007, 1:28 PM
Seats were loaned from the Errigal arts committee.

We have the ground concreted for the standing area and can get more seats installed to meet the requirements.

And FP is a hell of alot better now than it was last time we were in the prem :cool:

Anyways best of luck to Cobh next season, met some very sound lads last time ye were up and 6yardpunisha :p - we landed in Portlaois alright a minute after speakin to ya on the phone, we just done a pub crawl, mighty craic :cool:

best of luck against Dundalk and Waterford, i should be in Derry for the match so i will give you a call, dont forget 4 harps scarves for the waterford match, harps harps harps harps

Sam_Heggy
12/11/2007, 3:03 PM
best of luck against Dundalk and Waterford, i should be in Derry for the match so i will give you a call, dont forget 4 harps scarves for the waterford match, harps harps harps harps

Sure ill see ye in Derry for the play-off then so, ill bring d scarves along then. I always enjoy the attention when I wear my Harps gear in the Brandywell :p Not bad attention btw just thought I'd point that out before a whole argument gets up.

Sam_Heggy
12/11/2007, 3:05 PM
I'm open to correction but the rams have a prem licence issued already,read it somewhere earlier this week...SAM HEGGY,we met a few harps fans in p'loaise when we stopped just before ringing you,hopefully see ye down in waterford next week,sound bunch of lads..

I wish I was going to Waterford, ill be stuck in Manchester that weekend. :( Hopefully the rest of the Harps lads will be there. Still a massive game with Dundalk to go though.

don ramo
12/11/2007, 7:44 PM
we got a premier license last year, and we have improved since, we didnt push the boat out this year, so finances will be ok, and the ground is at premier divison standards, us and dundalk got premier licences last year,