PDA

View Full Version : Play asia ??

anto1208
09/11/2007, 11:30 AM
Anyone order games from here lots of the PS3 games have listed that they wont ship to the EU, Where as the Xbox ones are all ok .

Is this down to Sony taking Link sang to court for sellign sony product from asia to the EU or if i order it will it still arrive on the QT.

30 to 40 euro deliverd is far better than 60-75 in the shops

gilberto_eire
09/11/2007, 2:56 PM
i was looking for sites there last week, best i could find was GAMESTOP in the states.... games are $59.99(€40) and delivery at $16(€10/11) if you order two games at a time you'll get two for basically €90..... im going to wait for KANE AND LYNCH and get that and ASSASIN CREED over at the same time!. they defo deliver here they give delivery prices for all over the world

anto1208
09/11/2007, 3:47 PM
http://www.videogamesplus.ca/

canadian one they work out around 50 euro delivered

I think ill get As. creed on Xbox 32 euro !! cant go wrong from play asia .

Shame they wont post the PS3 ones you could kane and Lynch and As. creed for 80 a fiver more than one will cost you in the shops .

Loads of games coming out now Haze and Blacksite 51 look good as well .

And Half life is out next week worth every penny great game .

kdjaC
10/11/2007, 10:08 AM
Bought loads of crap from play asia, after lik sang went. Would imagine its the sony thing.

kdjac

anto1208
19/11/2007, 10:08 PM
i ordered from the link i put above canadian site. ordered Kane and Lynch on Thursday night 48euro. it arrived today 4 days before release day:D

Game isnt as good as i thought it would be aiming is quite poor you can have your target right on a guy and your shot will miss him camera angle is strange and moves to weird angles at silly times and graphically only ok ( COD4 has raised my standards)